• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Lego 9525 Mandalorian Starfighter (Can be from Germany and UK)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSC EX Hunter

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am desperately searching for the 9525 Pre Vizsla's Mandalorian Starfighter Lego Set. I'd be willing to pay above retail price plus shipping for it. I know the members of this board are famous for being kind in matter s such as these. I will buy internationally if I have to. That includes Germany and the UK as well. Send me over a PM if interested.

In fact it includes anywhere!! My offer includes anywhere, except Asia that would be too far.

Last edited:
Have had a look online but can't find this.

I'm going to my local Toys R Us at the weekend so will see if they have one in if you like??
Not holding out much hope for you though I'm afraid :(

Neil

Did you ever manage to get one buddy??

They have appeared in the UK!!!!

They exclusive to our stores called Argos & are £50.00

I have reserved one to collect so if you still need one hit me up with a PM & we'll sort it out.

If not it's not great problems...reserving it hasn't cost me anything & if I don't pay for it & pick it up tomorrow it just goes back to stock

Anyway just to check this is the one isn't it??

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Search/searchTerms/MANDALORIAN.htm

Speak to you soon

Neil

Back