Jem & The Holograms return at SDCC with high-end dolls

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonWes

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not sure how much interest there is around these parts, but hey they are 12'' figures with clothes. :)

First up is Hollywood Jem, an SDCC exclusive. She runs $125. No word on what the price of standard figures will be.

https://integritytoys.com/jemandtheholograms/

7457742162_379e045d3c_b.jpg

7457742032_6fc8852444_b.jpg

7457741934_c17b3f8784_b.jpg

7457741894_6fa8024555_b.jpg

Last edited:
I actually caught an episode of JEM the other day on the HUB and it is just bad. Unwatchable bad with horrible animation and everything. I could see a complete reboot working though if given to the right people.

Integrity makes high end fashion dolls, which I collect. I am actually a part of their official club and pay a membership fee. :lol

I was going to start this thread but figured nobody would be interested. :lol

hunnipot85, how to they compare in size with regular 1:6 companies offerings?
Are, or would, any of the heads, clothes and/or accessories compatible?
This could open up a whole new area....

Well, you know, it was made for girls. . .

I wonder if anyone could come up with a clear definition of "doll" so we can distinguish it from "action figure." I'm not sure that there can be a clear distinction.

hunnipot85, how to they compare in size with regular 1:6 companies offerings?
Are, or would, any of the heads, clothes and/or accessories compatible?
This could open up a whole new area....

They are around 12 inches as well. Some a little shorter. The males a little taller. But they have such a different style that I would say they are not compatible at all. They females have applied eye lashes.

Their bodies are much skinnier than the Hot Toys female body. Even though they are not as realistic, I much prefer them over Hot Toys.

I once worked for an online toy store and we sold Integrity dolls and they went like hot cakes. They are slightly taller than Barbie dolls but much higher quality with better details in the face and more often than not real eye lashes. I'm all in; I wish Mattel would partner with Integrity and could get a She-Ra or Teela out of it.

Well the dolls are around $120 plus and their pegs won't fit Hot Toys or other action female bodies. Plus I think even if you found a way the head would be so stretched out and look weird. Plus with the different type of styling to them, I don't think it would be worth it.

Truly a shame. They actually look like they'd be perfect for my Col. Deering. By chance, do the bodies come apart so that perhaps an extremity modification could be attempted?

Jem's not doing it for me, but some of those others you posted HP are fantastic.
Love the retro styling on the faces, ang the leggy brunette in the Leather ensemble is a work of art.
Is she yours?

Oh, I think the show is hilarious. My friends and I enjoy it a lot, purely from a "this is ridiculous!" standpoint. I bought the DVD set. It's just so 80s! I am unafraid to admit that I found the cartoon very enjoyable as a kid for non-ironic reasons. It was on right after or before GI Joe and Transformers, IIRC so I watched a ton of it. I'm actually very fond of it for that reason. :)

I don't know much about dolls in general, but these do seem to be very well done. I like the clothes a lot. Not sure about the face. Once I see the regular Jem figure I am considering getting her. Not sure if it'd go beyond that though.

Just something about having a Jem doll next to all my Hot Toys figures appeals to me. Or maybe I'll have her stand next to my MattyCollector Voltron, Mezco Lion-O and just have a nice 80's figure collection. :)

Back