12" Sideshow or Mezco Jason part VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's really a matter of taste... both have issues. I've seen the Mezco and don't really care for it (it's just a big toy) so I own the Sideshow version.

What is probably the best option is to take the Sideshow version and upgrade it to a better body as the Sideshow one looks pretty horrid and gives him a lanky look.

The Sideshow one in my opinion although I am selling my loose one with a custom hockey mask of it now due to lack of space

Im in the Mezco Camp. Love LOVE the figure. He just looks badass IMO. He's limited as far as posing goes though. I never really liked the SS versions because of issues already mentioned, like the bodies ect.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I love and own them both. The Mezco would be sooo much better if he could actually stand. I don't know if it's just mine or what but it is crazy annoying. The sculpting on this figure is amazing though.

The Sideshow one, the outfit looks a little dated IMO. But with some love can look exceptional. Plus you have the ever important articulation.

Really depends on what you're after..

Sideshow. They are a bit dated now, but still detailed and can be updated pretty easy and cheap.

Owning both, Sideshow's hands down. The headsculpt is considerably more accurate, the whole figure is articulated and dressed in cloth with a rubber Jason suit over the body underneath. The Mezco is mostly sculpted with very little articulation, a joke of a physique and the likeness on the head is laughably bad. Though, Mezco's is great to let your kids play with since he's all but indestructible.

Owning both, Sideshow's hands down. The headsculpt is considerably more accurate, the whole figure is articulated and dressed in cloth with a rubber Jason suit over the body underneath. The Mezco is mostly sculpted with very little articulation, a joke of a physique and the likeness on the head is laughably bad. Though, Mezco's is great to let your kids play with since he's all but indestructible.

:exactly: :goodpost:

Back