IRON MAN PROCESSING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bodie The Cursed

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Iron Man Comiquette (item #7155) from our Marvel 1:4 Scale Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

tomandshell said:
Cancelled this one...

I know the feeling....Sideshow has gone medieval on my wallet the past month with converted waitlist activations :monkey2

tomandshell said:
Cancelled this one...

And just might have to cancel the upcoming LOTR stuff as well.

:sick

sorry to hear that...hope it goes to a deserving waitlister :D

...but why the LOTR stuff??

got my email too....please sideshow hurry and take my money!!

sorry to hear about that Tom, I hate when the unexpected stuff comes up.

Vader AL said:
got my email too....please sideshow hurry and take my money!!

sorry to hear about that Tom, I hate when the unexpected stuff comes up.

If only I had gone to medical school I could take care of this stuff myself...

tomandshell said:
If only I had gone to medical school I could take care of this stuff myself...

You should've stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.

In all seriousness, I hope everything's OK.

RoboDad said:
Oh, I thought it was just the usual "I've got too much coming in" cutbacks!

I hope everything is OK, Tom.

Oh, everything's OK. It's mostly baby related stuff from the birth of our third child in November. Insurance has finalized everything that they are NOT paying for. Now the rest is up to me. Then some other medical and dental things, none of them serious, but all of them expensive. Then add a few unplanned car and home expenses, and next thing you know you have to pay $2500 in one month.

:sick

Long story short, no Iron Man. Probably no Lurtz. Probably no 12" Aragorn. The Spider-Man PF and Wolverine Comiquettes have already been cancelled. Luckily, the next Star Wars PF was free, so I won't have to pay for another one of those until next year when Fett comes out (and I won't be cancelling that, no matter what). I will probably have to sell a few things on eBay to cover the next few Star Wars 12" figures and GG busts. I guess this is all part of the hobby...

Glad to hear nothing serious Tom.

I can't wait to get this, I'm almost positive he should fit on the shelf, so here's to hoping! I hope it doesn't take too long to process them, the edition sizes aren't too big, but I'm probably very close to the end of the line being a waitlist conversion for the regular edition.

Sorry to hear that Tom. If you have to sell anything, be sure to let us know first :monkey5

I'm going to most likely cancell all the PF exclusives I have on order (except Luke and Yoda) and get them cheaper from a dealer or Ebay. I have to find a way to start cutting corners and if it's not a must have exclusive, it's gone.

Whew! Glad to hear everyone is OK, but it still sucks to have so many unexpected bills come in at the same time.

Of course (you know I have to say this, right ;)), you could always sell your gray hulk to pay for some of the other figures. I've heard they are going for at least $50 on eBay. :D

But seriously, you gotta do what you gotta do, and in the grand scheme of things, keeping your family above water is way more important than this stuff.

Back