Which one are more excited about?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bearmodel

Super Freak
Reaction score
HI!

There are a few new SW pieces coming out like R2D2 and C3PO and Chewbacca PF and I was wondering which one of the new Star War products are you more looking forward to that you are know you'll be getting it?

Cheers

Bear

yepp.. the whole Mythos line for sure..

The droids will be great.. but price wise I am not sure if they will be not overpriced...

I am hoping so much to see Shaak Ti going up within these days...

While not Sideshow items, I'm looking forward to the McQuarrie and Legend Stormtrooper helmets from eFX. The Vader helmets are awesome!

Hanging out for both the droids and Chewie.

1/6 Landspeeder!

Other than that, the items I've been waiting for for years...efx Tie & Vader Helmet.

Just received the Vader Legend from EFX that was my most anticipated for sure.
Droids PF for sure is next- Scared about the price.
Aayla Secura PF - can't wait for it to ship
Hoping for a Jango PF soon
Snowtrooper 1/6

Do you think the Droid set will be a difficult set to obtain down the road monetarily speaking? Just trying to determine if I should pull the trigger or wait.

If you order it now, you won't have to pay for it until down the road. Way down the road.

I have to order Batman and Superman and I fear they are all gonna hit about the same time. They are most important to me so I am just concerned is all.

Back