• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Star Wars Marmit figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkno

Stormtrooper
Reaction score
I'm interested in the following Marmit 1:6 figures:

- Stormtrooper (I have one but I need a second)

- Sandtrooper Squad Leader (orange pauldron)

I'd prefer opened and assembled, even better if already on a good body. But will go for them if boxed too, though boxed with these kits, is much less important than well assembled. I'm located in EU. Thanks.

FOUND:

- AT-AT Driver
- Stormtrooper
- Sandtrooper Sergeant (white pauldron)
- TIE Fighter Pilot

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Re: WTB 12" Vintage Stormtrooper (not the Gentle Giant one)

Cool, have you tried over at Rebelscum? They have a vintage sub-forum with its own commerce section. You can actually get some pretty good deals over there.

And while you're at it may I also suggest the Vader from that series. Its a classic IMO and not too expensive :lecture

ccv.jpg

Re: WTB 12" Vintage Stormtrooper (not the Gentle Giant one)

Thanks my friend. Already tried RS but nothing yet. As for Vader, he is cool, but Stormies are my main focus :)

I already found AT-AT Driver. Would still like a second Marmit Stormtrooper, and the others as well. :)

Re: WTB Star Wars Marmit figures, WTB 12" Vintage Stormtrooper

Threads merged as per Commerce Rules and both items added to the title.
x :duff

Re: WTB Star Wars Marmit figures, WTB 12" Vintage Stormtrooper

I have the vintage Stormtrooper like in your first pic. However sadly I am missing the gun. :mad: If you decide you want it anyway, shoot me a PM.

Re: WTB Star Wars Marmit figures & 12" Vintage Stormtrooper

12" Vintage Stormtrooper PENDING

Re: WTB Star Wars Marmit figures & 12" Vintage Stormtrooper

12" Vintage Stormtrooper FOUND, looking for the Marmits

Back