• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow DVDs Buy or Trade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcummins

Universal MODster
Reaction score
I am looking for any Sideshow DVDs I don't already own. I would like to trade if possible; I have some dupes, but will buy if you don't really want to trade.

Here are the ones I already own.

Sideshow Collectibles 2005 Preview V1.1 (Released in white paper envelope.) (Really, really want a V1 if it was released.)
Sideshow_DVD01.1.JPG

Star Wars - Sideshow Collectibles: An Alliance is Formed (DVD #2 I believe, but not sure?)
Sideshow_DVD02.JPG

Sideshow Collectibles: An Exclusive Look SDCC 2005 (Same as DVD #3)
Sideshow_DVD03_SDCC.JPG

Sideshow Collectibles: An Exclusive Look DVD #3
Sideshow_DVD03.JPG

Sideshow Collectibles DVD #4
Sideshow_DVD04.JPG

Sideshow Collectibles: The Virtual Experience Volume 5 (CD #5)
Sideshow_DVD05.JPG

I am looking for any DVD not shown here, which includes any variation of covers! Any help would be much appreciated!! :D

Last edited:
King Darkness said:
Lonnie can you send me a volume 5..I'll be your best freind for life:D

Sorry KD, I don't have any dupes left of it. I gave away the two extra I had to members of our local Sideshow group when we had a cookout on Saturday. Hopefully they will begin shipping soon!

lcummins said:
Sorry KD, I don't have any dupes left of it. I gave away the two extra I had to members of our local Sideshow group when we had a cookout on Saturday. Hopefully they will begin shipping soon!

Thats it...your out of the Krusade!

Edit:disregard this post...I have speaking before I think issues:D

Last edited:
goliath said:
EDIT: Forget it. My bad, I thought you were LOOKING for those above. :eek:

No problem! I bolded some words to make it a little plainer; it was easy to mis-read. :lol

Last edited:
King, you still want volume 5? I have an extra lying around I'd be happy to send. Just PM me if you want it.

Come on! Anybody?? Nobody has a V1 DVD to part with???

So, except for the V1 DVD, this seems to be the only DVD's anybody has or has seen???

Sorry, I don't have the DVD that you want Lonnie, but I do have an extra of both the SDCC 2005 DVD and DVD#3, if anyone wants them. I'd just need you to pay shipping, cuz I'm broke.

Back