• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale 1/4 War Machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nyc1962

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Item is sold

War Machine is the regular version. War machine has no paint issues and has the original box

War Machine is $600 shipped . Payment via Paypal only. I am not interested in trades, i am selling this due to lack of space.

I will ship only to the domestic US and Canada; no international shipping due the cost and hassle with shipping through the post office. Maquette will be shipped via Fed Ex Ground.

First come, first served in terms of replying back to pm's. I will reply back to messages in the order that I receive them.

I will be traveling on business from Mon, June 25 to Thu, June 28th. I will have limited time to reply to messages these four days, so I may not be able to reply immediately to your message.

This will not be shipped at least until Sat, June 30th.

Last edited:
Back