SDCC Bith Band 2 pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
[Hotlinking to Sideshow images is not allowed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, thanks. Guess these are an easy pass for a lot of folks, but they'll look great in the Cantina enviro.

In fact, I am sure they said that everything is being sold and shipped via the website this year, didn't they?

I am kind of glad, because I will not be able to make CC this year. But just the same...I'll miss the pick-up if they don't do it when I get to go, next time.

Looks like no new purchases for me from Sideshow. Only hope us if there is more than just the USO Cap from Hot Toys.

So is this it for the band or are there more of them?

Guess we can expect the retailer figures to ship soon too. Ouch!

Yes. Don't think you'll have a problem getting a set even if you wait until 2013 to order.
:mad: Haha, yeah, I'm even on the fence with these guys a bit, but I'm already down for the Cantina environment and out of the five Biths, I like these two the best. Maybe I'll pick-up D'an if I can get him $50.00 off with a giftcard or something. But yes, I can see how no-one's going to be too excited for these guys. Good exclusive in that respect, though.

So is this it for the band or are there more of them?

Guess we can expect the retailer figures to ship soon too. Ouch!
Yep, this is it. Total of five with D'an and the retailer exclusive.

Not familiar with Comicon exclusives- where else will these be available? The sideshow website only?

I find it weird that they are offering critical members of the band as exclusives, but I guess that's a way to make Biths more "rare" and get people to buy the full set, which many people don't seem too willing to do.

Sean

Back