Dredd?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bliz

Freakzoid
Reaction score
With the new Dredd movie coming out in a few months I wanted to know if anyone has heard of a 1/6 fig slated for release...I would love HT to catch this but I want a Dredd so bad that I won't complain (much). Any info (even rumors) that anyone has heard would be welcome!!

Re: Dredd

Same here, more interested over this than a great many licenses... But the movie will tell. Please don't suck!

would be really into a dredd figure but would need to see how they handle him in the movie ........would prefer the comic version

Glad to see I'm not alone. I was hoping 3A were going to pull their finger out, but that's looking more unlikely. :(

My dream is to have a Mike McMahon style Dredd :pray:,

Though I'd settle for a movie version. Urban that is not Stallone.

Yeh, don't know when we can expect pics of the costume but I hope they stay classic and don't try to be too ott with it.

As much as I like the comic Dredd something about the movie version appeals to me in a way that I would rather have that as a fig as opposed to the comic style. That being said I would not complain if HT gave us movie Dredd and ThreeA did the comic style. As long as the comic style came with a MarkII Lawgiver I'd get it just a quick as I would the movie version (which would be PO'ed with NO hesitation).

Just got the SS statue, that's all I'm going to need
It's a real nice one.
I doubt HT will make one

Back