That's My Face .com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Superman/Darrel

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I don't know if we are even allowed to talk about this, If not would a mod please delete this thread, But I was wondering if anyone has tried this site out?

If you don't know what it is, It's a site that if you send them some pics of you and so much money, They will make a 12" figure with your head on it.

If you have tried it, Are they any good? Are they worth buying?

From what I see on the site the heads look OK but I don't know if I want to try them.

I'm not posting a link in case there is a problem with them but I'm sure you guys can find it if you really want to. :)

A coupla guys on OSW have tried it out and posted the results. They look ok as far as they go, but it's the way the paint is applied that lets them down. The paint app looks kinda grainy cause of how it's applied.

thatsmyface.com does the ____ty digital print over a generic headsclupt. There's a custom thread for Marion in the Indy boards where someone tried it with pics of Karen Allen and it turned out pretty horrid. IMHO, it's not worth the $$$.

Here's a sample from their website. Sure it's blown up, but even at proper scale... ick.

Action_Figure_He_4a42abc711c33.jpg

Back