• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

------- 1:1 Life size JAWA Prop / Statue - Ohio pickup

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmpsk8

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm selling my one-of-a-kind, life size Star Wars jawa prop. This thing is really cool, it pains me to see it go. It's really well detailed.

This 40" tall Jawa is an amazing piece for any office, home theater, or personal collection. It's a conversation piece that has always turned heads for me.

The 1:1 scale detailed blaster is removable, and the Jawa plugs in so that his eyes can light up. You will not find another one like this.

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY - Kent, OHIO (USA).

No exceptions -- IT'S TOO LARGE TO SHIP!

Listed on eBay. Bid starts at $650:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-1-Lifesize-JAWA-prop-statue-Star-Wars-life-size-bust-not-sideshow-/130716997100?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e6f5715ec#ht_500wt_1274

Jawa_1.jpg

Jawa_3_side.jpg

Jawa_6_ion.jpg

Jawa_9_ionblaster2.jpg

Jawa_7_ionsight.jpg

Jawa_5_hairyhand.jpg

Jawa_2_faceCU.jpg

The robe is cotton-like. It's not the super rough burlap type of fabric. But it looks cool none the less.

I'll snap a photo of the face later today. It got the same "wrapped" texture as the hands.

is his body poseable? Man, if I were to only have 1 SW piece in my collection, this would be it. Sux you live so far away. Awesome piece.

Back