GG McQuarrie Stormtrooper Dlx Mini Bust - SDCC 2012 Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Waller

Are you on the square?
Reaction score
Price is $85.00. ES is 1,800 which I feel is pretty high. They must be expecting these to sell like crazy due to his death. :dunno

80228-2.jpg
80228-4.jpg

Don't care for mini-busts that much but can certainly see the appeal with these. Pretty cool looking and I'm sure they must be expecting higher demand due to McQuarie's passing, as mentioned. Can't believe how great all his designs were, especially for the volume.

As for the tool on e.Bay, nothing you can do about it but I still get tired of vultures like that constantly trying to flip stuff every chance they get.

I like the look of it but Gentle Giant isn't really at the top of my list. I hope SSC though is watching these and getting ideas!

Yes, it's time that Sideshow tackles McQuarrie concept figures. A Stormtrooper or Snowtrooper in 1:6 or PF would look awesome.

Very nice, will not get it right now since I have other things to get first. Hopefully they'll make a statue one day

Back