My dear fellow collectors...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anzech65

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I wanted to introduce now. My name ist Ron,i'm 47 years old and come from Berlin. I collect mainly Sideshow Premium Format statues and maquettes. My main focus is on Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and Marvel, but there are also statues here, which are easily one of my favorite movies (Terminator, Indiana Jones, Freddie Krueger, Alien or Predator). The main thing is...it looks good and I like it personally.
Meanwhile, nearly 40 statues have been accumulated at me.
I was 2 years in a German board and thought it is time to broaden the horizon and even to engage internationally. Also, I gather, of course, films, art books, records and film posters.
The English language gives me little problems and I hope you can forgive some errors,that i'l make.
I'm hoping for a good time here on the board ....
Cheers,Ron

Here are some pictures of my collection...if you want more,just gimme a wink:wave

P1010978neu.jpg

P1010436.jpg

P1010303.jpg

P1010290.jpg

P1010705.jpg

Wonderful set up you got there. At the rate my collection is growing I may need to do something about my shelves and your set up looks really nice, hope you don't mind me borrowing some ideas!

Back