Jack Sparrows Pistol Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LordRagnar

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all, I acidently posted this in the wrong section, so here it is for those who may be interested. I made this Jack Sparrow pistol custom, for a buddy and customer of mine. He did all the leg work and found a Denix brand replica(which is all cast metal and solid wood) pistol that was close, then found a gentleman who makes a buttplate, thumbplate, and side filigre out of cast brass. I just had to stain the wood(about 15 coats of ebony) and recolor the metal to the silver look. I reassembled and weathered it for him. Its still a work in progress, hope you guys like it.

Heres some more pics with the hammer finished and thumbplate added, nearly done. Big shout out to Bmarz, he found the pistol and brass pieces to make it sparrows. I hope he will be happy with it. Its not 100% accurate, but there are like four different variations of the same sparrow pistol hah

Thank you Exoticlex, great name btw, the Denix replica is very stout so it makes a very convincing weapon

Hey thanks Rob, im a firearms nutter(as if my pic didnt give that away) so when Bmarz handed me this project i just couldnt resist. Heres some pics of the finished pistol before i send it off.

It's the Kentucky Flintlock by Denix.

Here's a link to a great deal on Amazon:

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Denix-Kentucky-Flintlock-Pistol-Grey/dp/B003CZEX8U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1345067146&sr=8-1&keywords=Denix+Kentucky[/ame]

It's the pride and joy of my prop replica collection. Huge "thanks" to LordRagnar for this beautiful custom. I've had it in mind for years but had no way to realize it until I met this talented artist!

Back