• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SSW Sauron, ML, Eowyn & Moria Orc Swordsman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrueSam

The Queen of Darkness
Reaction score
I am selling:

Moria Orc Swordsman STATUE (Yes, the very rare statue. And, this statue is *Perfectly Mint*. Has never been on display. I only opened it to make sure it was unharmed- It's been in storage all these long lonely years. If you know anything about this particular statue, you know it has lots of delicate pointy bits that often break off. Because of this, my price is high. But c'mon, it's a very hard to find, perfectly mint MOS!) $500 SOLD :rock

SSW Sauron
Never been on display. Never! $425 SOLD

SSW Morgul Lord
Also, never been on display. $225 SOLD

SSW Eowyn (She looks great paired up with the ML)
Also, never been on display. $95 SOLD

I also have a couple of Dept 56 Secret Boxes:
Strider
and a
Frodo & Bilbo

I'd like both boxes to go to someone who'd appreciate them. Make an offer, please.

Price does not include shipping. Let me know where you are and I'll get you a quote.
And, feel free to make me offers. I don't bite... unless you want me too. :wink1:

:duff

-samantha
5.gif

Last edited:
Back