Custom Ninja Wayne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im startng a custom Wayne from Begins but Im stuck on which outfit to order. Please Help....
$(KGrHqF,!hsE8T5+cqr(BPNG0gSeyQ~~60_12.JPG
or
CO-Ninja-Access-Set-Black-Uniform.jpg

Last edited:
He had armor, right? So, neither one would be very close.

Its just a start point. I never done one 100% custom before. I already have the head and the body is one the way. If you have any other ideas please let me know.

I understand why you guys moved this thread but now there are no pictures for people to give their opinion on to help me. You moved this thread to die, didn't you? I'm talking about a 1/6 figure and you put me in tiny to 1/4th.

I understand why you guys moved this thread but now there are no pictures for people to give their opinion on to help me. You moved this thread to die, didn't you? I'm talking about a 1/6 figure and you put me in tiny to 1/4th.
Not sure what you mean. This is the appropriate section for 1/6 figures to be discussed, as it is larger than "tiny" but smaller than 1/4 scale.

If you modify your first post, then it will have to be manually approved by a moderator because you are so new, and your post contains pictures. I have approved it again so the pictures should now be visible.

Thanks, Im so new plus stoned, I didnt get what was going on. I was tripping and im sorry. My bad. I didnt know there were other sections. But for real about this batman. What kinda ninja stuff should i get for him?

I pulled the trigger on one of these today. Now just need to find some begins gauntlets. More dynamic than the Motorcycle gear I've got my Bruce head on now.

Back