Star Wars Lego Pens and Others' reactions to them

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSC EX Hunter

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm college bound and a big star wars fan. I've been in and out of lego, and don't know where any of my old sets are and am considering buying new ones. Anyway, I'm really considering buying some of those Star Wars Lego Pens with a minifigure in the middle. Having a Darth Vader, Chewbacca, or Boba, even Yoda while I write would be so cool. What I'm worried about is how some would react. They say first impressions are everything. How would girls react if seeing me write with it. How have people reacted to your's if they've seen it? Also what exact ink do these pens take as the barrel is really small?

I say do what you want. If anyone gets to know you for real, they'll find out you collect this stuff anyhow and if something that trivial makes them think less of you, they probably weren't worth knowing in the first place. I have a Lego Bossk keychain and I don't feel self conscious about it or anything.

What kind of reactions have you gotten out of it tho? Like I could see a girl saying "how cute" it looked and maybe you could use the pen as a conversation piece.

I haven't noticed. I don't go up to women to show them my Bossk keychain or anything. It's usually in my pocket unless I'm opening my door or driving my car. I suppose some girls might think your Star Wars pens are cute, but I don't really know. Probably better to just introduce yourself to them and ask them about their classes or something.

I haven't noticed. I don't go up to women to show them my ____ or anything. It's usually in my pocket unless I'm opening my door or driving my car. I suppose some girls might think your ____ are cute, but I don't really know. Probably better to just introduce yourself to them and ask them about their classes or something.
Fun with missing words :D

In my case they're gonna see it especially if I'm taking notes with it. Anyway do you know what ink it takes?

I'd think it probably comes with ink already in the pen.

I don't think pens will really play a big part in how they perceive you. If you see one you like, introduce yourself. Believe me, I had a boatload of Star Wars folders and pencils when I was in 8th grade and it didn't make a difference for me.

i think these pens are filled with virgin ink...to go with the virgins that use them.

I haven't noticed. I don't go up to women to show them my Bossk keychain or anything. It's usually in my pocket unless I'm opening my door or driving my car. I suppose some girls might think your Star Wars pens are cute, but I don't really know. Probably better to just introduce yourself to them and ask them about their classes or something.

Dude, Ben, you have a Bossk keychain too? :hi5:

It's a cool keychain. I got it on sale at the Lego store for $1. Sadly, Bossk's eyes have worn off from my keys scratching them.

I know that feel, bro.

b3cb791d.jpg

They say first impressions are everything. How would girls react if seeing me write with it. How have people reacted to your's if they've seen it? Also what exact ink do these pens take as the barrel is really small?

Honestly if you're worried about what a girl will say or do because you're using a ____ing pen you're overthinking it. I've never seen a guy get laid because they were using a certain pen.

badtime.png

If you like the pens then use them. Personally I think they're crap. The pen itself isn't aesthetically pleasing and the ink is similar to a "stick" ballpoint. I'm weird about my pens so I only use G7 gel pens but I wear a Dalek keychain and a smaller lightsaber keychain on my work lanyard and if anyone said anything to me about it I'd tell them to go ____ themselves.

Back