This will be interesting..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually if a scalper is going to do it, this is the way - let the market dictate the price. Starting it at $1.00 can be a risk, but it's not forcing anyone to pay an inflated "buy it now" price.

On the gay dolphin meter this only rates a "4".

Darklord Dave said:
Actually if a scalper is going to do it, this is the way - let the market dictate the price. Starting it at $1.00 can be a risk, but it's not forcing anyone to pay an inflated "buy it now" price.

On the gay dolphin meter this only rates a "4".

Therefore interesting..

*gay voice* Hello you, this at least rates a 5 Mr. Man...

IF IT DOES NOT COME TO YOUR PLACE IN 30 DAYS, YOU ARE ENTITLED TO A REFUND. I HAVE 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK SO BID WITH CONFIDENCE.

when is this statue shipping? :confused: i could have sworn it was going to be in 2007.

student_toe5 said:
when is this statue shipping? :confused: i could have sworn it was going to be in 2007.

That's just eBay policy. If a seller can't ship something within a month, you have the right to request a full refund.

This one may set the "value index" that all future resellers will refer to...

I have a feeling that this one may become more valuable than the Grey Hulk vs Spidey piece. It's a bigger and badder Hulk.

By the way, do we know who exactly "statuejunkie" is? Is he a fellow "freaks"?

I would say this doesnt "set" the price as I assume most will refrain from going to crazy as its still a very new preorder..

But then again Ive been wrong before. :D

Either way, interesting...:monkey1

i think this auction will set the minimum price on this item. I have a feeling this will go beyond $1000 in the near future. IMO, this piece is truly more amazing than the versus gray hulk. Bigger and badder. :cool:

I agree...I think alot of people don't want to slap down alot of money for something that may ship in March. So far off.

Deadly Dagger said:
I agree...I think alot of people don't want to slap down alot of money for something that may ship in March. So far off.

...final price well under a grand....DD was right :monkey1

Deadly Dagger said:
...final price well under a grand....DD was right :monkey1

:lol Hopefully the flippers were watching that auction and finds out that they are only making $300 profit and think of cancelling.

Back