• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maps of Middle Earth LOTR RPG (12 maps)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trustey

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have two box sets of maps for the Lord of the Rings roleplaying game. These are pretty rare and the 6 maps in each box are beautiful. I had planned to frame some of them and place them behind my collection to have a nice thematic backdrop, but I have sold my collection to pay for school.

I'll sell them both for 40 plus shipping (the cost of one box on Amazon), I'll ship to US, Canada, Aus, NZ, UK, and can even get a more reasonable shipping rate for intl if you dont mind losing the boxes. I can pack them comic book style between cardboard to keep them nice, or maybe fit them in a flat rate box.

Volume 1 includes a sourcebook and six 17"x22" archival quality collectors maps:
East Gondor
The Realm of Rohan
West Gondor
Mordor
The Shire
Eregion
Box 1 has some crush damage on the box corners itself, but the contents are all as if you opened a brand new box.

Volume 2: Cities and Strongholds includes a sourcebook and six archival quality 17"x22" collectors maps.
Helm's Deep
Minas Tirith
Umbar
Edoras
Rivendell
Isengard

Box in great condition, everything inside is like new.

These maps look really nice, like watercolors and hand drawings. The paper has a nice super high quality feel to it. It's very impressive for tabletop role playing game material.

87ced87b.jpg

3523b5b2.jpg

1423e0a5.jpg

710d05c2.jpg

Back