Mfoga Gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfoga

Super Freak
Reaction score
shelf1.jpg

The top shelf, Obi will soon be taking his place in between Leia and Vader.

shelf2.jpg

Second shelf.

Bottom.JPG

Bottom Shelf

This is just the start. I have a few more items in transit along with the whole Jabba setup, Boba, and Luke and Yoda.

Now I just have to figure out where all of there are going to make there home now, these take up a lot more room then i thought.

I have put in any lighting yet but once I have things a lil more set I will be adding lighting hopefully some glass doors.

The shelves are the PAX from Ikea which is actually made to be a closet but it was deep enough for Grievious.

Last edited:
Nice start.

You need to turn Han's collar down.

Come on people!!!

;)

Gruson said:
Nice start.

Come on people!!!

;)
:lol How many people have you said that to?

Good start to your collection, mfoga.

Gruson said:
Nice start.

Come on people!!!

;)

What collar. Is this some sort of joke?

Gruson had to tell me to put Han's collar down too LOL. I never realized it until he said something so I finally put it down and it did look a lot better.

Nice start to your collection. Looks really good!

HanSoloPF2-1.jpg

Han rules ... :cool: I actually prefer mine to not be totally turned down, in most movie shots it is sort of open like I have mine (I think ... ).

han-solo.jpg

Thats what you are talking about. I was like there is no collar on the shirt. And yeah it probally was open, it was the 70s. All he would need would be some serious chest hair and a big gold medalion.

mfoga said:
Thats what you are talking about. I was like there is no collar on the shirt. And yeah it probally was open, it was the 70s. All he would need would be some serious chest hair and a big gold medalion.

I think that's what the Exclusive is supposed to emmulate :lol Nice display, but does anyone get freaked-out worrying about one of those tiny arms on Greivous getting damaged? I don't own it, but it looks like it could get f'd up pretty easily.

Actually the arms of Grievious are mostly metal from what I can tell. They seem very sturdy, only concern are the lightsabers.

Also changed the pic to add the newest additions. Yes its cluttered for now but I am still trying to work out where I want things, biggest problem is I have no idea how tall Jabba setup will be, I want one shelf for Jabba and others.

Updates pics with new setup, and the addition of the Signature Code 3 Slave 1 and Tie Fighter.

Very cool. Han's collar does look a lot better this time around. ;)

Just ordered an Exclusive Leia. I'll display her with the Stormtrooper rifle first, then she'll probably stand next to R2 and 3PO with her princess blaster when they are finally produced. If they do an arena Padme w/droid blaster she'd look cool standing next to Leia as well.

Khev said:
Very cool. Han's collar does look a lot better this time around. ;)

Thanks I'm glad you aprove of Han's collar now. He rocking the 70s look now. :lol

I guess I have not added much here of late. :lol

Latest Prop
DSC_7737.jpg

Its home
DSC_7732.jpg

One Wall
DSC_7706.jpg

Other wall and the artworks protection
DSC_7712.jpg

You've got some nice artwork. That's what I want to do with the Hasbro MacQuarrie pieces (thanks for them again) as I've got some MacQuarrie prints that I'd like to frame and pose the Hasbro figs on a slim shelf underneath each one...

Back