Batman & superman alex ross project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHAVAL

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Friends, here is a project of Alex Ross.Its best sculpting & great work hope u all enjoy it. anybody getting any of these.

batmexross01blog.jpg
batmexross03blog.jpg
supermexross03blog.jpg
supermexross02blog.jpg

If they're 1/4 scale, count me in...would love a full lineup of JLA by Ross

They look awesome. Unfortunately they are being released by DC Direct, so they will either be about 8" tall, or canceled before they even see the light of day. :slap

Not Confirmation on scale yeHH if this r 1/4 scale then it will be awesome

I love them, but 2 things .. the fins as said before are too short, and Batman's cape looks like pastry dough, or a giant leaf.. something about it just isn't right..IMO...but great work!

They look awesome. Unfortunately they are being released by DC Direct, so they will either be about 8" tall, or canceled before they even see the light of day. :slap

8 inch :dunno such beautiful sculpt 1/4 will be awesome

Did some simple coloring on these two for my own enjoyment, figured i'd share:
rossbatsculpt.jpg

rosssupesculpt.jpg

You know with some amazing works such as these, The NEED to be 1/4th or bigger. They deserve that. There is so much to see when they are big!

Wow! Those both look very nice!

I'm not seeing the Alex Ross influence that much though. There have been some very nice third party statues that captured Ross' version of those two better. And the previous DCD Ross Batman and Superman statues looked more like his artwork.

That said, as just Batman and Superman statues they are very nice. The Batman in particular looks like it could be one of, if not the, very best I've seen. The pose for Superman is a bit more generic though, it would have been nicer to see something a little more dynamic or that captured the character better.

Scale wise, 1/6 would probably be best, but 1/4 would work okay too. No larger though.

Back