What should I do with this custom Hot Toys Joker head? (PIC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bondheli

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I purchased a V1 joker for the body to put my BR Joker head on and it came with this weird custom head. The hair is glued on over the original hair and actually looks kinda good in person except for the turquoise color. The weathering appears to be painted on.
I'm contemplating what I should do with it; attempt to somewhat restore it ( I have no painting experience), or just getting rid of it. *Edit: Just to be clear, I'm not trying to sell it here.
Joker.jpg

Last edited:
Good God. Is that an Autobot John job? :rotfl

Maybe burn it? Do something fun to destroy it, but I sure as hell wouldn't keep it :D

Good God. Is that an Autobot John job? :rotfl

I purchased it from a guy who bought it from someone in Singapore. I see a lot of parts on ebay coming from there, does Hot Toys have a factory there? I was hypothesizing that this might have been one of the defects that somebody just decided to try to customize.

I purchased a V1 joker for the body to put my BR Joker head on and it came with this weird custom head. The hair is glued on over the original hair and actually looks kinda good in person except for the turquoise color. The weathering appears to be painted on.
I'm contemplating what I should do with it; attempt to somewhat restore it ( I have no painting experience), or just getting rid of it.
Joker.jpg

I would buy it for 5$ just for the challenge of repainting it into something that would be worth having ,and for the challenge that would be ....

Sell it on ebay. The listing should have heaps of hires pics and state that it is a rare custom featuring an exceptional likeness of Heath Ledger as the Joker, including lifelike hair. No reserve or buy it now for $130.

Sell it on ebay. The listing should have heaps of hires pics and state that it is a rare custom featuring an exceptional likeness of Heath Ledger as the Joker, including lifelike hair. No reserve or buy it now for $130.

No Joke. The previous buyer actually paid more than the going rate for a V1 (nowhere near what I paid). Link >https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&item=150802123227&nma=true&rt=nc&si=GI5Thi11kgLSV3zDfH4f7IZ3Zjk%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
I still can't figure it out.

Remove paint ,pull out hair,resulpt hair,repaint head.4 easy steps!!

I can guarantee most of those steps are above my skill level. I don't think the hair would look too bad though, dyed the right color. May be a little loreal conditioner...

Last edited:
"The head had been customized, had some repaint and re-root on the hair, give him more furious and nasty look."

:lol More like homeless and hungry look.

'Ya wanna know how I got these scars?' Crystal meth!

Back