Looking for the Right Body for my Michael Myers Custom.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rzeznikk

CELLAR FREAK
Reaction score
In your basement next to the Halloween decorations
Being dishearted that Im not going to be able to get Beto's new Myers custom, I decided to look for an alternate choice and happened to find a One's Custom "Blackest Eyes" for sale on ebay:

251883_10150971014309663_1417876936_n.jpg

Anyway, my question is to those that have one of "One's Custom's" Myers and what kind of body I should use for him. Id like one with an exposed neck and I happen to have a Hot Toys Muscle Body right now that Im hoping would work. Does anyone know if the HT Muscle Body would work with the mask, or is the neck too thick?

If it doesnt fit Im going to have to look at getting a different body, but Id like one with a sculpted neck, but I never know what is a good body with tight joints and what have you. Any ways...if anyone can point me in the right direction Id be most greatful! Thanks!

I'm not too sure on the idea of a muscle body but my One's Customs Myers is on a slim true type I believe. Does work very well.

I Use The TT Advance For Both My Myers From One (Shape/Blackest eyes)

But For Beto,s Myers i,ve Just Sent off To Get Painted up,im useing the TTM-19,BUT YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS MOVING THE HEAD UP AND DOWN DUE TO THE NECK THICKNESS,

Here acouple of pic,s on the TT advance

p6180117.jpg

p6180120.jpg

p6180131.jpg

Thanks. Yeah I would like to be able to achieve that head tilt, but Im.also concerned with the neck joint showing. Thats why Im afraid of using the TT advance or narrow. But it doesnt seem to noticeable in your pics.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Back