• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT: Beserker predator 1:1 scale prop, LSB classic Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckstar

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Since I am new to posting here, I will gladly send first as long as you have good feedback.

I have the sideshow predators beserker mask 1:1 scale and the legendary scale classic predator bust (non exclusive) for trade.

I am only looking for sideshow premium format lord of the rings statues (i only have frodo).

Lmk if we can make a trade. Thanks!

With permission from the MODS I have finally decided to post feedback on this waste of a member. I had a trade with this joke about a month ago and he has LEAD me on over and over again stating that he could not ship due to work, life, and well anything that came to mind. Eric had me pack up my two statues that I was going to trade for his Berserker bio by sideshow and I even bought a box. I had everything ready to go, the box packing slip and the day I would ship and he lead me on for weeks. Even after all that has happened He said he would reimburse me the money I was out for the box and a week and a half has gone by and still no money . If I could leave negative feedback I WOULD. This member backed out of our deal AND COMPLETELY SCREWED ME OVER. To other members do not trust that when buckstar/Eric says " you have my word " or " its a deal" hes LYING to you. Beware of this member like the plague. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF--------------------------as a member and as a person.

A guy that cant keep his word is a joke, I was about to offer someting, thanks violator

Thanks Violator for the heads up, sorry for your troubles over this clown. He should be banned.

With permission from the MODS I have finally decided to post feedback on this waste of a member. I had a trade with this joke about a month ago and he has LEAD me on over and over again stating that he could not ship due to work, life, and well anything that came to mind. Eric had me pack up my two statues that I was going to trade for his Berserker bio by sideshow and I even bought a box. I had everything ready to go, the box packing slip and the day I would ship and he lead me on for weeks. Even after all that has happened He said he would reimburse me the money I was out for the box and a week and a half has gone by and still no money . If I could leave negative feedback I WOULD. This member backed out of our deal AND COMPLETELY SCREWED ME OVER. To other members do not trust that when buckstar/Eric says " you have my word " or " its a deal" hes LYING to you. Beware of this member like the plague. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF--------------------------as a member and as a person.

That really sucks Ben. I do see now why you wanted to make sure about me before we did our trade. Glad it all worked out between us. The thing with these boards is once you screw over a good established member...you pretty much mess up your chances with doing business with anyone else. Hopefully the guy comes through and makes good on what he did wrong.

^^His original post was on 17/6. He hasn't come up to defend or explain anything bout this situation yet. Maybe he has work, life and well anything that comes to his mind :rotfl
Love the way he mentioned that he'll ship first if you have good feedback. Thanks for the heads-up Violator!

Cheers,
Neo.

Just found out today from another member he made the trade for his SS berserker predator bio with him.:slap:horror:monkey4 Even after this guy gave me the run around saying he was going to ship:gah:. I looked on his feedback and saw he made a trade with this member so I contacted him and he verified he traded the berserker bio to him. :monkey2 such a waste of time and why not just be upfront and tell me "look I dont want to do the trade anymore SORRY!!!!!!":dunno I would have accepted that more then all this crap talk and no action.

That really sucks Ben. I do see now why you wanted to make sure about me before we did our trade. Glad it all worked out between us. The thing with these boards is once you screw over a good established member...you pretty much mess up your chances with doing business with anyone else. Hopefully the guy comes through and makes good on what he did wrong.

Hey bro, Just saw your post. I remember talking to you on the phone and you started laughing.....I was like why whats up and you said I sound just like your DAD LMAO. Its been a few years since then and Im still trucking. Looking for trades. I thank you and other members that have commented on this thread. Makes me feel good to know I'm not crazy. As for this guy doing right that's never going to happen, but just like any addict I'm on the prowl looking for ANOTHER TRADE.....LOL :yess::hi5::peace

Back