Hot Toys Figure Poses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bvillarreal60

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Everyone just show your favorite poses!!!!

Hi, I am not really sure where something like this would go but I would like to see your poses for your Hot Toys figures. I currently only have 4 Hot Toys Figures but have money saved up for more. I have Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker, Iron Man Mark IV, Bruce Lee DX04, Berserker Pred. If you can post pics of your favorite poses of these or any other figs that would be awesome. Thanks!

Last edited:
There are collection threads in the Show Your Shelves section. There are tons of great collections. You also made a detolf thread so off the top of my head, I recommend Short Round and IntoTheVoid's threads. Say goodbye to hours of free time and a ton of money lol

here's a few of mine, ive come to realize with hot toys that you have to be careful on how you handle these figures because of all the fine details can get broken very easily. but once you get it down the poses look quite nice, i too notice that lighting plays a good role on how the pictures come out. i still have a long way to go but im tryin.

DSCI0264.jpg

DSCI0233.jpg

IMG_4329.jpg

DSCI0049.jpg

DSCI0051.jpg

DSCI0017-3.jpg

DSCI0001-7.jpg

DSCI0005-1-1.jpg

Out of those 4 figures, I only had BR Joker (sold him recently though). Here are some shots of different poses I took over the years and already had in my photobucket account, perhaps some will inspire you. I'll just post them in chronological order:

Joker_3.png

Joker_1.png

Joker_31.png

Joker_30.png

Joker_BR_1.png

IMG_2788_2_small2.jpg

Out of those 4 figures, I only had BR Joker (sold him recently though). Here are some shots of different poses I took over the years and already had in my photobucket account, perhaps some will inspire you. I'll just post them in chronological order:

Joker_3.png

Joker_1.png

Joker_31.png

Joker_30.png

Joker_BR_1.png

IMG_2788_2_small2.jpg

I am really digging all these poses! I think I'll set him up in my new detolf with some money just like this. Looks great!

Back