READ THE TRUTH! REVELATION OF THE POTENTIAL SIDESHOW QUESTIONNAIRES! 8/5/06

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannieDarKo

Destined Tragic Soul
Reaction score
We here as members of the Gay Dolphin community have been watching your Sideshow Freaks board for quite some time. In light of the recent threads showing Sideshow’s clear hatred of our kind, we felt it was time to respond. The truth of the matter is, Gay Dolphins are good people. We are not out to take “true collectors” hard earned dollars. We just like to make money like everybody else. The real reason Sideshow is trying to incite these true collectors into killing our kind, is simple, money. Everyone knows how much true collectors desire highly limited gray collectible items with blue pants. Everyone also knows of the rarity of gray paint. The reason gray paint is so rare is because it only comes from one place. You guessed it, the ground up bodies of Gay Dolphins. By now you may be asking, well aren’t there enough gay Dolphins to satiate Sideshow’s need for gray paint. The answer is simply, no. 1 Gay Dolphin body only yields 1 oz of useable “true collector” grade paint. Thus, Sideshow has engineered an ingenious plan to create an endless supply of Gray Paint. By selling highly limited gray items Sideshow creates more Gay Dolphins or flippers. Then they release a couple of questionnaires inciting people to kill us to insure that they can acquire more Gray paint for more Gray collectibles. Your next argument may be, but Sideshow is releasing these tests to insure that only “true collectors” acquire these highly limited items. That is what they want you to believe. Secretly, Sideshow gives half of every highly limited collectible’s run to needy people, turning them into Gay Dolphins, as inevitably they will sell your desired collectible for an inflated price, so they can eat. Sideshow is creating the very thing you true collectors hate, all in the name of selling more and more highly limited Gray items.

So in essence Sideshow themselves are one giant great big Gay Dolphin.

DannieDarKo said:
Madden821, please return to the Marvel Section and take questionnaires 1 and 2.
You have set him on the path of illumination.:D

Dannie, clearly the only thing all these threads do is reveal your own guilty conscience and that youre trying to justify your own actions to yourself thru these threads.
:D

at this time I will exit with this beautiful quote from SF.
It's all about respect. I cannot respect a scalper because a scalper does not respect me and the rest of his fellow collectors. A scalper just wants to use me and the rest of his fellow collectors for his own gain.

Guilt? TRUST ME, I have never had such thoughts when I've flipped an item. :lol

My Grey Hulk diorama paid for my SDCC trip and more. :rock

Justify my actions? Now that is a load of Gay Dolphin censored.

Believe me occulum, I don't lose a minute of sleep. :cool:

And yes I will burn in hell. :rock

occulum said:
Dannie, clearly the only thing all these threads do is reveal your own guilty conscience and that youre trying to justify your own actions to yourself thru these threads.
:D

at this time I will exit with this beautiful quote from SF.
Your point of view is skewed considering you are a genocidal Gay Dolphin hater. Just look at your banner.:D

DannieDarKo said:
Guilt? TRUST ME, I have never had such thoughts when I've flipped an item. :lol

My Grey Hulk diorama paid for my SDCC trip and more. :rock

Believe me I don't lose a minute of sleep. :cool:
:rock:rock:rock

02_lores.jpg

DannieDarKo said:
Madden821, please return to the Marvel Section and take questionnaires 1 and 2.

Ok, I think I got the jist of it now and as far as figures goes I really don't care either way about gay dolphins. Who gives a rats ass if somebody wants to flip an item or not. As long as they had the same chance as everyone else to buy it in the first place then who cares what they do with it after that.

:rock2 :rock2 :rock2

It is plainly obvious and logical, and, although heavy reading, you are spot on Mr Darko. You could argue that a true collector has no money. That would certainly be true of most of the Freak's board. So in the end only rich collectors end up with a prized collectible, and those in an opportune moment in time that wish to hang onto a piece, no matter how dire their circumstance. The scalper doesn't want to keep it. They just pass it onto a richer collector. Let's bring down the rich to our level. They be stinkin up the planet. I mean the rich ones with the power be.

Supply and demand. Isn't business just legally approved scalping? No one is raising a rucous that profit is made. Anyone play monopoly?

I was going to print the words to Midnight Oil's "Read about It". Didn't want to bore you. Didn't want to get sued. Have to save for my next purchase.

Here's a link instead. https://lyrics.astraweb.com/display/922/midnight_oil..10987654321..read_about_it.html

Creecher, the audience applauds you!
clapping.gif
Originally Posted by madden821
Who gives a rats ass if somebody wants to flip an item or not. As long as they had the same chance as everyone else to buy it in the first place then who cares what they do with it after that.

Couldn't agree more. :bunnydanc

Last edited:
madden821 said:
As long as they had the same chance as everyone else to buy it in the first place then who cares what they do with it after that.
yeah but thats kinda the point.
Im sure there are MANY people out there who work thru or go to school during the same time PPOs go up. Cant get online, cant call. Basically theyre screwed if its a hot item and sells out in less than an hour or so. And not cause of true fan demand. Theyre forced to pay secondary market cause so many are sold to people have no interest in the figure for any other reason than $$$ = the american way. :D

time to do hoppin. weve got this for the night https://www.phattyspartybus.com

Last edited:
occulum said:
yeah but thats kinda the point.
Im sure there are MANY people out there who work thru or go to school during the same time PPOs go up. Cant get online, cant call. Basically theyre screwed if its a hot item and sells out in less than an hour or so. And not cause of true fan demand. Theyre forced to pay secondary market cause so many are sold to people have no interest in the figure for any other reason than $$$ = the american way. :D

Thats a good point, I guess there are a lot of things that have sold out quickly where people couldn't get it, but that's also to a little extent the company's fault for not making enough to go around. I guess I just don't see a problem if somebody buys something through the normal "legal" means and then decided to sell it later. If they had bought them through a back door method then its a different story. I have just been lucky enough to get everything I have wanted but maybe if that isn't the case one day I may change my tune.

Ahhh yes the ideal world where it's "ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL!" versus reality "Survival of the Fittest" (meaning if you miss out, tough titty said the kitty!). Either way, the world remains the same, were not exactly solving a nation-wide problem here.

Last edited:
DannieDarKo said:
Ahhh yes the ideal world where it's "ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL!" versus reality "Survival of the Fittest" (meaning if you miss out, tough titty said the kitty!). Either way, the world remains the same, were not exactly solving a nation-wide problem here.

So I guess you don't mind paying high gas prices, high rent, high food prices, etc. After all, let the rich drive, buy a house and eat, the rest of us missed out... too bad, so sad! Might as well not prosecute companies like Enron, it is "survival of the fittest"! They are just trying to get the most they can for their products or companies. Good luck trying to buy water, batteries and necessities the next time a natural disaster occurs; whoever can afford them should get them, certainly not me or you.

And before the first person chimes in and states there is a difference between "luxuries" like collectibles and "necessities" like food, YES, I know that, but that is not my point. The point is the "survival of the fittest" attitude... there is no difference there and is one of the reasons there is so much corruption in our corporations, price gouging during a crisis, and yes, flipping and scalping.

May everyone only think of themselves in this little world of ours! :duff

Back