TOM SKERRIT (Dallas from ALIEN) convention appearence. Sign Hot Toys fig?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicky

Super Freak
Reaction score
Tom Skerrit is doing a con in London on July 8th. I'm gonna meet him and was wondering was it worth getting my HT Dallas box signed? Its still new in the box and wanna sell it as money is tight.

Also I have no clue what to ask the guy, I guess what he thought of Prometheus will be on everyone's tongue. Or maybe Top Gun 2.

review_kanedallas_2.jpg

Wooo, here's some pics I took from an old post of mine:

FacehuggedheadandDallas001.jpg
FacehuggedheadandDallas002.jpg

FacehuggedheadandDallas004.jpg
FacehuggedheadandDallas005.jpg

Last edited:
So is your question whether or not having it signed will increase the value or not? I assume it would... but if the figure is damaged then you're probably going to have a hard time getting a lot for it.

I'm getting mine signed as well, although I'll be keeping mine, are you taking the toy or just the box?

make sure to take pictures of him signing it so you have proof if the buyer asks, which would also probably help with your sales

Definitely get him to sign it!

Let us know what he said about Prometheus! Enjoy!

Yeah I think getting the stand signed would be cooler. Signing an already damaged box sounds a bit crappy. However the stand is an egg environment piece so I guess underneath is the only place for him to write his name

When I met Robert Davi 9 years ago and he signed my Sideshow "Sanchez" figure he could nt have been nicer about it and joked with Peter Weller who was sitting on the next table about how his body was better than Robocops!

I wouldnt sign that stand cos its an egg peice environment and the only place to write is underneath...and you wouldn't be able to see it. At least a box can be displayed. I'd take just the outersleeve with me to the con.

Everything is in perfect condition, I took it out the box to pose a few pics then put it back in the box ever since.

Is there much demand for Dallas these days? Not that many on eBay but being that Prometheus has just come out I thought it would reignite interest in all things Alien.

I also have a mini-poster of Alien for him to sign. Already signed by Kotto, Cartwright and Hurt. :)

FacehuggedheadandDallas002.jpg

Last edited:
I certainly think Dallas is the better of the 2 (between Kane and Dallas) considering he has the likeness although I know some prefer Kane even despite the Freddie Mercury sculpt. I think you're right, with Prometheus in the cinemas now would be the best time to try and sell one although its probably still not guaranteed you'd be able to sell it at the kind of price you'd like to get. No one was ever mad for these figures. Probably why they didn't bother making Lambert

I'd like a Dallas at some point, I missed The_Ones one he was selling for £140 a couple of weeks ago :slap Thought about Kane, but as you say he looks like Freddie :lol I love the custom Kane that tinister did, He's suppose to be selling the custom head sculpts soon so I thought about buying The_Ones one (I must stop saying ones one :wink1:)
But I'd still like a Dallas over Kane :gah:

Back