• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB. terminator 1 PF reg head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dino76m

Super Freak
Reaction score
guys , im looking for a terminator 1 pf reg head, i had received the ex from sideshow but the reg head came with the sunglasses broken, asked sideshow for a replacement but it came in the same condition too, never the less i asked one more time and sideshow did oblige by sending me again, but just my luck it arrived exactly like the previous 2 times, broken sunglasses:gah:
if anyone has 2 of these premium formats for displaying both head might have one extra reg, head, if ur willing to sell one of the reg heads do let me know, i can either pay or let u have 2 reg head as trade but both have sunglasses broken off, though they are in 1 piece,

i keep begging them , right now im planning to use a 85$ credit on getting another reg from them, i might as well hav 2 of these, one to display each head, just praying i receieve that at least intact, will have upto 10th july to make a decision,when my credit expires,if before that i can get or trade a reg head ill cancel that

Back