Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vorpoll

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

Chewbacca - Sideshow Exclusive Edition - "Premium Format Figure"

Saw this on facebook. Hopefully it means a PF variety. Please be fully sculpted.........

chewy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Chewy PF?

The picture does remind me of the Creature from the Black Lagoon

there is a perfect attakus 1/5 chewy going for pennies on the dollar, yet noone wants that. yet a sideshow version with guaranteed crappier paint & quality is hot stuff!

there is a perfect attakus 1/5 chewy going for pennies on the dollar, yet noone wants that. yet a sideshow version with guaranteed crappier paint & quality is hot stuff!

No one's stopping you from getting the Attakus. I've owned several over the years, and the PF line is head and shoulders above Attakus.

Attakus chewie is horrible.. The best so far imo is the one from gentle giant with 3po on his back

It's fine for people to like different things. Why are you always so pissed about it?

Anyway, don't collect PF, but really looking forward to seeing this. Can't believe how incredible this year is turning out for Star Wars, Marvel and LOTR. A lot of stuff being teased this year that I thought I'd sworn off or was immune to and now I've got to figure out how to cut stuff that I previously would've thought was essential.

Sigh! The hair looks like it will be sculpted... not a real surprise.

I'll just hold on to my Gentle Giant statue a bit longer.:wink1:

Realistically, if they did a rooted-hair version, Chewie would look like crap IMO. The only way to catch the way his fur falls on the body is by sculpting it.

Sigh! The hair looks like it will be sculpted... not a real surprise.

I'll just hold on to my Gentle Giant statue a bit longer.:wink1:

The GG chewy is nice. I saw this today. I hope they don't make the PF chewy with rooted hair. I don't wants big stuff animal. :rotfl

1/6! 1/6! 1/6! 1/6! 1/6! 1/6! 1/6! 1/6! 1/6!
Fur! Fur! Fur! Fur! Fur! Fur! Fur! Fur! Fur! :pray:

I'm not even sure this is a tease for a SSC product - but it does look sculpted -which is incredibly disappointing.

Back