• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: SS HOBBIT BODY to Make SAM Trick r Treat Custom...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rzeznikk

CELLAR FREAK
Reaction score
In your basement next to the Halloween decorations
Looking for this body for a base body to make a custom 1:6 SAM from TRICK R TREAT. Frodo or Sam will work. Would like the whole body. Head, Hands, Feet. DONT need any of the clothes or accessories.

Cheaper the better! Thanks for looking!!

Last edited:
I think this body would be a too tall if you wanted a 1/6 scaled Sam. You might try for a Yoda body... although that might be even more costly.

Just a though, the Hobbit bodies are too tall for Hobbits... they clock in around 8" or 9". Although some of that is due to their ginormous noggins :lol

One other thought is look at some of the Super Articulated action figures... they come in a range of sizes and if you are going to be covering the entire figure it doesn't really matter what the underlying base body looks like.

Having said that all, I may have a spare Hobbit. I had intended on making a LOTR Bilbo, but don't think I have the room for it.

Good luck :duff

Just a though, the Hobbit bodies are too tall for Hobbits... they clock in around 8" or 9". Although some of that is due to their ginormous noggins :lol

One other thought is look at some of the Super Articulated action figures... they come in a range of sizes and if you are going to be covering the entire figure it doesn't really matter what the underlying base body looks like.

Having said that all, I may have a spare Hobbit. I had intended on making a LOTR Bilbo, but don't think I have the room for it.

Good luck :duff

Cool. Yeah anything that would have the same amount of articulation as a SS/HT figure would work since hed be getting covered up.

Let me know if you do have a spare and if the price is good Ill probably take it off your hands. ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Back