• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Reg Akuma Pop Culture 1/4 PF - Custom repaint and beads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vince-Vell

Super Freak
Reaction score
SOLD!

If the price is right i am selling off my Regular Akuma from PC. WHen i got him the neckline was messed up due to the beads so i touched them up and the rest of the chest and arms and feet to give him more of a POP then flat paints. Also had to touch up his hair since it had a mark in it. So i gave it more of a red then the pink that was painted up.

I also made custom wooden beads for him, so he has a set of two.

Has original brown mailer, picture and COA. As for shipping i have a bigger brown box i plan to put this box brown mailer in with nice padding since i don't trust just shipping it with the brown mailer due to bad foam design.

Looking for around $1800.

Any concerns my ebay handle is Gouki258 in case you want to see feedback. Akuma will go up there next month if i don't sell off on forums.

Thanks

P1050055.JPG

P1050056.JPG

P1050006.JPG

Last edited:
Back