Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VI, Paint Issue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChunkyZergling

Super Freak
Reaction score
It appears the paint is coming off in places on my Iron Man Mark VI. Is this a known problem? I think it is, right? Is this going to continue and further mess up Iron Man? I gave Hot Toys $215! wth!? Now, I have a ruined toy, so messed up. Never giving them my money ever again. How can they do that? Am I just suppose to throw it away? Do they replace it?

:gah:

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VI, Paint

Is this the first version or Avengers version? Could you please post some pictures

Here you go Centrocal. What do you think?

photo-6.jpg

photo-5.jpg

photo-4.jpg

photo-3.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

Thats the battle damage effects. I honestly thought you meant paint was peeling or flaking.

:lol You dumbass. Its suppose to have wear and tear like that! Way to start a panic! Maybe you should research what you're buying before actually buying next time.

:lol You dumbass. Its suppose to have wear and tear like that! Way to start a panic! Maybe you should research what you're buying before actually buying next time.

Bad form. You're a mod and calling others a dumbass because he's fairly new. Bad showing. You were a newb as well once.

You two-faced mod. Well, that's a relief. Thanks.

Sorry to be so blunt, but after a while you get fed up with dumb mistakes :lol I apologize for the comment.

But in all seriousness, all those scratches are supposed to be there. You got nothing to worry about. And if you got him just recently for $215, then congrats on a great score! :duff

Chucky, these are all stupid liars who know nothing. Check my post count, I know all.

Now, your Iron Man is clearly flawed and is a FAIL (speaking your language, kid). It's peeling, falling apart, maybe it has another two - three weeks at best.

Just send it to me and I will pay you the $215. All good. Now go -- go, go, go --pack and send straight away.

:D

Wow, you people got learn to have some courtesy to others. Guy comes here for help and gets called names and ridiculed for a legit concern. Not everyone lives and breathes this hobby, you know.

Back