Commander Fox Comiccon Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonEl

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...102911084144.82256.19004299144&type=3&theater

Commander Fox is on the right. Its only his leg but you can tell its him from the paint app.

532668_10150921850144145_1219230406_n.jpg

This will be a pass... might be my first SDCC w/o buying an exclusive. Don't really have any interst in the Captain America (even though it looks cool) and the other of the 3 is likely from GI-Joe; a series I don't collect.

Its not a must have for me, but I'll probably get one as long as the retail price doesn't climb again. I think for the quality on the clones, the prices have been fair so far, but climbing steadily on the commanders.

This will be a pass... might be my first SDCC w/o buying an exclusive. Don't really have any interst in the Captain America (even though it looks cool) and the other of the 3 is likely from GI-Joe; a series I don't collect.

Cap is interesting but I'm no longer willing to fork out 250 bucks on figures that I think are just mildly cool... After they give us the Hulk I might be SW only when it comes to HT.

I'm in the same boat Flosi... back in the day figures like this and Cap would have been buys. But the cost is getting ridiculous and I'm out of room.

So, definitely being a lot choosier with where I spend my money. I will buy a Hulk, but that will probably be it as well for non-SW. I think I'm pretty satisfied with what has been released in the other properties I've collected or have interest in.

I'm in the same boat Flosi... back in the day figures like this and Cap would have been buys. But the cost is getting ridiculous and I'm out of room.

So, definitely being a lot choosier with where I spend my money. I will buy a Hulk, but that will probably be it as well for non-SW. I think I'm pretty satisfied with what has been released in the other properties I've collected or have interest in.

:lecture:lecture:lecture Yep, word for word this is how I feel... I just don't see a lot of what's being released right now from HT as being worth the asking price. 65 bucks more for Black Spidey than the Red/Blue Spidey because of a headsculpt I'd never use? F-that.

I feel the same way, but a big factor in it for me is the fact that I'm unemployed. That's why I was so glad when I found out that the HT Luke had been pushed back. Fox looks cool but he's not a must, that must be why SSC decided to do him as a con exclusive. With the economy the way it still is, if prices keep going up and up sales are going to keep going down, down, down.

Fox definitely isn't necessary for me. I'm waiting for Wolf, Fives and Echo.

Space is getting tight in the detolfs and I have no room for another Detolf.

I feel the same way, but a big factor in it for me is the fact that I'm unemployed. That's why I was so glad when I found out that the HT Luke had been pushed back. Fox looks cool but he's not a must, that must be why SSC decided to do him as a con exclusive. With the economy the way it still is, if prices keep going up and up sales are going to keep going down, down, down.

I feel for you astro666 as I was recently in the same boat of unemployment so I know how you feel. I had to cancel so many figures, sell lots of figures. Most of my HT are gone. It sucks.

But good luck to you mate! :)

for me this is a maybe, depends on if he has a phase 2 helmet or not, then also price.

for me this is a maybe, depends on if he has a phase 2 helmet or not, then also price.

Ditto. :) Phase 2 helmet would help. Price will probably be like other commanders at $134.99. With no phase 2 helmet it's a close call. At say 89.99 like the clone captain it's a buy even if it only has phase 1 helmet.

Looking forward to the full reveal.How they get that art deco on the chest armour will be interesting.
Wonder if he will come with an alternate HS rather than a phase 2 Helm.
At $89.99 it will be an easy buy....anything else and will see what is happening around that time figure wise.
I was HOPING we would get an OT exclusive again...oneday....Stormtrooper Luke and Han seems so long ago.

Back