Imagine If Hot Toys Made HALO Collectibles!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goonsack Steve

Da' One And Only Goonsack
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Guys Wouldn't It Be nice To See One Of The Most Common Games On This Planet, To Be Made Be One Of The Most Common Collectible Manufacturers?
What What Do You Guys Thing Of This? Should Hot Toys License HALO?
If So What Figures Would You Like To See?

You don't need to have a good imagination to imagine a better looking McFarlane Toys figure.

No need. 3A and sideshow are much better when it comes to armoured figures. Chances are HT would make rubber armour and sell it for $300.

If I may offer a well-intentioned bit of advice - when you capitalise the first letter of every word in every sentence it actually kinda makes the post hard to read. Not to mention that it must take an extra long time to type a post if you do that....unless theres some setting that does that by default?

If I may offer a well-intentioned bit of advice - when you capitalise the first letter of every word in every sentence it actually kinda makes the post hard to read. Not to mention that it must take an extra long time to type a post if you do that....unless theres some setting that does that by default?

I see what you mean lol, i'm just used to that method in typing...

Its actually a funny thing. I think what it does is confuse the brain into thinking that each word is the beginning of a new sentence and thus when you're reading it in your head its 'stop-start-stop-start-stop-start', theres no flow. Anyway sorry to be 'one of those' :lol

This would be a dream come true for me. However 3A's Carter looks simply AMAZING!!! I just hope they release the rest of the Noble Team & the Chief too!

This would be amazing I would pick up Master Chief for sure that would be a dream figure for me from Hot Toys.

Even though I disliked halo reach as a game, it's such an important part of the halo series that I might pick up Carter as it's really the first part of the halo story for the games. I really have no interest in the Noble team but master chief is a must for this line, if they don't make chief it almost seems pointless to make Carter. Which is why I wonder why they started with reach of all games, why not figures from the first halo game, a much bigger milestone than reach was. strange is you ask me.

Even though I disliked halo reach as a game, it's such an important part of the halo series that I might pick up Carter as it's really the first part of the halo story for the games. I really have no interest in the Noble team but master chief is a must for this line, if they don't make chief it almost seems pointless to make Carter. Which is why I wonder why they started with reach of all games, why not figures from the first halo game, a much bigger milestone than reach was. strange is you ask me.

Im guessing the reason there starting with Reach, is because Reach is based before the thirst HALO. So i'm guessing there doing it in which game was set before the other....

Im guessing the reason there starting with Reach, is because Reach is based before the thirst HALO. So i'm guessing there doing it in which game was set before the other....

Either that, or its just a matter of licensing. However, this should have started 2 years ago when Reach was still fresh and popular. You would like they would concentrate on H4 and hype that is building for it.

I just hope Carter sells well. I'd love to see 3A make Emile & Jorge from Noble Team! Those 2 would be slick! :yess:

Back