Help: what company made this 1/4 superman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gagaliya

Super Freak
Reaction score
any ideas?

575855842_o.jpg

Yeah i pmed him, the price is a bit high with sdcc coming and he's in australia. But it's the best superman i seen so far - fully sculpted too, if sideshow makes one exactly like that I be happy.

Yeah i pmed him, the price is a bit high with sdcc coming and he's in australia. But it's the best superman i seen so far - fully sculpted too, if sideshow makes one exactly like that I be happy.

It's not the best custom Superman. I have seen better and this piece is just OK and I wouldn't buy that one at all. If SSC makes one like that then I am through with them.

Last edited:
Andre and his team in the Phillipines did the sculpt job on it. But you need to go through Xcentric because i was his commission.

Hands down ONE of the best EVER? The Enraged Superman Andre and his team did for Francois. Here is a video of it...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoncWAF_AdE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoncWAF_AdE[/ame]

I would be interested in knowing which 1/4 scale versions of him you guys like better.

I have seen some really nice smaller scale stuff, but unfortunately not much at this size.

I would be interested in knowing which 1/4 scale versions of him you guys like better.

I have seen some really nice smaller scale stuff, but unfortunately not much at this size.

exactly most 1/4 statue of superman doesnt look very good. HT has a good 1/6 doll and CM has a nice 1/3 statue but it's not fully sculpted.

What's a good 1/4 fully sculpted superman then? (please dont link any dc direct crap)

exactly most 1/4 statue of superman doesnt look very good. HT has a good 1/6 doll and CM has a nice 1/3 statue but it's not fully sculpted.

What's a good 1/4 fully sculpted superman then? (please dont link any dc direct crap)

Yeah, for 1/4th its one of the better ones I admit. But I am still holding out for that perfect 1/4th representation....hint hint sideshow!:impatient:

Barry, I know you can't reveal many details but are you able to give a time frame? next year maybe? 1st quarter?:monkey3

I am sure that we won't be seeing Superman at SDCC this year (but who knows, maybe SSC will surprise us). If we don't see him then probably late this year or early next year. I can bet my money on that Superman will turn out great. Cuz it's from SSC and Andy is making it. :)

Last edited:
I am sure that we won't be seeing Superman at SDCC this year (but who knows, maybe SSC will surprise us). If we don't see him than probably late this year or early next year. I can bet my money on that Superman will turn out great. Cuz it's from SSC and Andy is making it. :)

Well thanks:wave for the info!

Back