Howdy from SA TX!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cruel Angel

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Been an action figure fan since growing up back in the 70s. Too bad I wasn't able to hold on to all those. Such is the life of a military brat and all those base hopping moves and garage sales.

So how did I end up here? One little email link that my friend sent me to a figure news site article about the Hot Toys Avengers figures. Never came across Hot Toys before... now I'm hooked. Preordered all 5 of the Avengers, and luckily joined up a week before the Mark VI came in.

Since LOTR ended, I haven't done any serious figure collecting outside of the classic Doctor Who figures from CO/ UT. Along with DW and LOTR, I also have Babylon 5, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and some anime figures.

My other collecting interests: movies and tv shows on blu and dvd (outside of sports, I rarely watch tv anymore), the Doctor Who audio dramas from Big Finish, books (not many nowadays except the Honor Harrington series and Mythos/ HP Lovecraft), and autographs from the sci fi conventions I can order from or manage to be able to get out to (thankfully Wizard started doing a Comic Con in Austin a couple of years ago).

welcome..........i used to live in S.A. great place to live.

Back