Which Current MARVEL movie villains are most wanted?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

(Multiple Choice) I'd Like figures of...

• Doctor Octopus

Votes: 85 43.1%
  • Nomak

Votes: 14 7.1%
  • Lizard

Votes: 35 17.8%
  • Magneto

Votes: 104 52.8%
  • Venom

Votes: 66 33.5%
  • Sabertooth

Votes: 26 13.2%
  • Doctor Doom

Votes: 55 27.9%
  • Green Goblin

Votes: 60 30.5%
  • "Drake" Dracula

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • "Thunderbolt" Ross

Votes: 8 4.1%

• Total voters
Re: Which Hot Toys MARVEL villains are most wanted?

I chose Doc Ock, Nomak, Lizard (should be getting him atleast), Magneto (Must Have First Class Version) and Drake

Re: Which Hot Toys MARVEL villains are most wanted?

...What, no Carnage up there? I want a Bagley-style Carnage and Venom.

Re: Which Hot Toys MARVEL movie villains are most wanted?

I think that I would really like to see a Goblin figure just because of the glider. Doc Ock would be amazing as well.

In in two minds about a Magneto, I'd love to have him but I don't think i'd want an X-men trilogy one. I'd probably want one from the X-men First Class sequel depending on the costume.

I'd only be interested in 1:6 Doc Ock and *especially* Dr. Doom if SSC did them as the comics version. I could somewhat accept a SM2 HT Doc Ock but Doom looked like crap in FF, as far as I'm concerned. I asked Sideshow if they had any intention of making a comics version of Doom, but they never answered. :monkey2

Doc Ock edges out Goblin. The tentacles could do some crazy stuff, and its close enough to iconic character that it need not be seen as movie specific.

Goblin is OTOH clearly a SM1 only Goblin. Costume is still crap on film, but makes for a great toy, esp with glider, bombs, bats, etc.

Doc Ock and Magneto are the only two I could really imagine buying (and Magneto would have to be from the right film in the right suit. . .). Movie Dr. Doom and Green Goblin looked pretty terrible.

The only one on that list I'd even look at is Goblin. I know he drew a lot of flak but I thought he was epic, especially the doom glider. So much cooler than Franco's hoverboard.

Drake? Srsly? Even Goyer hates that movie!

Doc Ock, GG and Lizard.
all of 'em are SM raleted, lol

Magneto First class version.

Everyone but Nomak (?), Green Goblin, and Dr Doom, and that's only because their outfits are atrocious. The rest I would welcome, in fact, beg for, lol.

Wasn't a huge fan of movie DOOM, didn't like the robe look, but from the shoulders up...it's pretty DOOM! so I'd buy the heck out of it.

Other than that, Doc Ock tops the list.

I went with Magneto. I'd be hoping for Fassbender version.

Back