Thor 2 Figs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bliz

Freakzoid
Reaction score
So I know Thor 2 is over a year away but watching the first one again had me thinking....would anyone like to see Heimdall or Sif?

I would love to have both...Heimdall would be the epitome of spectular and Sif would be a nice HT female fig.

I was really hoping Hot Toys would make the Destroyer, it's one of my favorite character's from Thor(Both the movie and comics).

If rumours are true I'd love to see an Enchantress figure (and if she is there an Executioner one as well).

Idris Elba FTW. Heimdall was AWESOME and should totally be figurized.

Heimdall would be an instabuy!! I'd love a Destroyer as well! Maybe on Sif and Warriors
3 if they are featured more in this one. I'll probably have to buy the inevitable Thor 2 Loki, new villain(s), and big maybe on new Thor. Already have original Thor, preordered Avengers Thor... But I'm thinking HT has a sleeveless version in the works for it.

THOR2_SURTUR_ETERNAL-FLAME_ODINS-VAULT.png

Give me a 1/6 Surtur

A 1/6 Surtur would be potentially HUGE, isn't he usually Galactus size or thereabouts? I would take any Thor figure made really, Heimdall would be my first choice at the moment though, then the Warriors Three.

Though I would love Heimdall and the Warriors 3, it's all about Sif for me.

I've seen the movie a couple times now, but I'm still not so sure what sets Sif apart from the Warriors 3. Movie made me think they were pretty much the Warriors 4...

So I know Thor 2 is over a year away but watching the first one again had me thinking....would anyone like to see Heimdall or Sif?

I would love to have both...Heimdall would be the epitome of spectular and Sif would be a nice HT female fig.

I am kind of hoping the rumors are true and we end up getting Malekith the Accursed in this. I would probably buy a figure of him, he's quite visually interesting. It would be amusing to see him give Loki a run for his money, too. :snake

Would also love to see the Enchantress. I'd buy a HT version of her for sure.

Well hes gonna be travelling to earth for whatever reason so we'd need a threat based there as well, maybe Absorbing Man or the Wrecking Crew?

Well hes gonna be travelling to earth for whatever reason so we'd need a threat based there as well, maybe Absorbing Man or the Wrecking Crew?

While I am sure some of Thor 2 will be taking place on earth, in order to facilitate the budding romance between Jane and Thor, I think a great deal of the film will be taking place in Asgard. Loki will be tried there, and I imagine that'll be pretty interesting.

Back