DC Direct Linda Carter Wonder Woman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
13 1/2 - 1/6 scale! This is great news. They ought not to have too much trouble doing a Reeve too.

I'm betting DC didn't even think of this though - I'll bet Carter came to THEM with the idea.

Ah, the woman who helped usher me from childhood into young manhood. :monkey5

I remember her being more voluptuous and less toned though. I guess they're trying to give her a comic book feel. Great likeness.

TheObsoleteMan said:
Ah, the woman who helped usher me from childhood into young manhood. :monkey5

I remember her being more voluptuous and less toned though. I guess they're trying to give her a comic book feel. Great likeness.

Ditto....and Ditto....I remeber her a little more top heavy to, but this staute looks very well done...Would look even cooler next to a Reeve statue.

That looks kick ass! Next year is going to be exspensive. Im hoping for an Adam West Batman & a Dean Cain Superman.

Linda Carter definately was more top heavy and had wider hips and thighs :monkey5

I saw this yesterday in person at Wizard Word Chicago and it's awesomme!!:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

I took a few pics so I'll try to post them later when I get my camera back, long story.:rolleyes:

I just might have to get that! Thanks for the link, Natrix!

What's better than one wonder woman? Two, dammnit! :monkey5:monkey5

big-doubledare.jpg

Last edited:
There is no doubt that Linda Carter is very hot especially as Wonder Woman. However something about the way the hair looks on this statue bothers me. I saw it in person at my local comic shop and was very impressed with the likeness. Overall it is an awesome statue though!

Back