Hello fellow collectors. JJL-Z33 in the house

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJL-Z33

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm a car enthusiast guy and thats where my roots has been (Drifting was my anti drug at the time) but then I got older and couldn't handle the cop harassment so I moved on till I can afford getting harassed.

I'm new to Hot toys collecting but not new when it comes to collecting and when I get into something I try to go all out with all my hobbies. I collect steelbooks (got all the ones I wanted and just need to keep up with Marvel releases), New Era Marvel hats and anything thats cool that marvel comes out with (crossover transformer and waiting for the release on those rebook marvel shoes).

I'm a big time marvel fan and being on an avengers hype after it which was amazing I found myself wanting to see what the hot toys hype was about. I was never into toys or action figures before but after buying my first hot toys (mark II and mark III) I got instantly hooked. The person I bought those 2 from told me where to pre-order hot toys locally since I wanted all the avengers figures lol. I just sold my wheels that week too so when I visited toy squared I got my avengers pre-order + some lol. After a week of purchasing my first hot toys I ended up with 9 in total + 5 pre-orders so far. There goes my wheel money I made but it's definitely worth it. I can see this as my main choice to collect now.

My experience so far on this site has been great and also can be very dangerous on the wallet. I also ordered from sideshow and everything went well on my first purchase which was the avengers mark vi (THANKS SSC you guys saved me a ton).

So far I'm at

IM mark II
IM mark III (non bd)
IM mark IV
IM mark IV sdcc
IM mark VI
IM mark VI avengers
War Machine (reg)
Thor
Captain America
Whiplash

Pre-orders

Nick Fury
Hawkeye
Thor
Loki
Captain America
Mark 1 2.0
Red Skull

I'm in search for

IM mech test
IM mark I (most likely settle with the re-release)
IM mark III battle damage
IM mark V
Black Widow

Any leads at a reasonable price would be great :)

I'm almost tempted to sell my last set of wheels which are my pride and joy to complete the collection but I just can't lol so I just need to piece it slowly.

Hope you enjoy my story on popping my hot toys cherry and becoming a hot toy slut lol.

-Jon

Last edited:
Thanks for the greet guys :)

I pre-ordered more figures (red skull/mark 1 2.0) and made my first purchase through the forums (whiplash) Hope to get it soon :)

Now time to find a second job if I want to keep up at this pace lol.

Welcome to the freak show. I got some of the figures you are looking for. If you're interested let me know.

Back