PDA

View Full Version : Hot Toys- Iron Man 2- MK II unleashed review

wookster
06-10-2012, 11:32 AM
Been a busy boy so didn't get the chance to post this up before... hope it's of interest, its a pretty impressive figure-

www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_052312b.htm

RagingBull
06-10-2012, 03:13 PM
Nice review Jeff. I was looking forward to getting this figure being a big IM fan but I was always much more excited about the fact that Iron Monger & MK I were coming so I guess they stole some of its excitment away but that all changed once I got this figure in hand because I was blown away by how good this turned out. I decided to display my MK II with his Mech Tech boots & shell removed on chest & arms, something I never planned on doing but after seeing the detail in person I just love that look. This has actually become my favourite HT IM Armour.

Mister D
06-10-2012, 06:19 PM
Just got this figure last week along with Mk V and Mk VI (Avengers). This is easily the best of the bunch, and the biggest bang for the buck.

Bizzitty
06-10-2012, 06:35 PM
Greate review and fantastic pics! I'll be getting my Mark II in the mail Wed!!!

I still cannot decide whether to plunk down a PO for the Mark I...I want too...but I also want HULK from Avengers and the Joker 2.0 coming...decisions decisions

I also can't decide whether to nab a Mark V....I have watched a few reviews on youtube and he looks good, but I wish that gray was more metallic...hmmmm...

kevb0977
09-05-2014, 10:27 AM
This was the one that started me off collecting Hot Toys Iron Man figures..., I'd been resisting for a very long time & was determined not to give in & start collecting another franchise (Star Wars & Doctor Who were more than enough), I thought to myself that it'd be nice to have at least 1 Iron Man figure though & this was the 1 I chose..., loved it & it made me want another & so I preordered 7 more (different suits, obviously). lol ;)

Wor-Gar
09-05-2014, 10:33 AM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m52a53eKxf1qduy16o1_500.gif