hot toys daredevil custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheClipperKing

Super Freak
Reaction score
[ame="https://youtu.be/577QhQA7kLs"]https://youtu.be/577QhQA7kLs[/ame]this is my first custom job please let me know your thoughts

Its a nice custom, I have some questions though, what head did you use, where did the uniform come from, and what body did you use. The only suggustion I would give is to use a bulkier body to help fill out the outfit abit more. Overall its a nice custom of a superhero that does not get much love these days.

to answer your questions , the head is the jason statham head play that i've sculpted over with sculpty clay and repainted , the outfit i made from scratch using faux leather then i painted on that also , the body is a slim truetype , i know what your sayin about a bulkier body but i kinda went for a more comic book version although i do like the movie (directors cut ) and some of the poses i have planned will suit i slimmer more articulated body better . another thing is i'm gunna pose him with punisher , blade and wolverine and i did'nt want him to look as bulky as them 3 . also my ideal version version of dd is the one drawn by joe quesada so i like the slim body , big chin and large head look with the wild flawing nunchacks so i'm happy with it , theres things i think i could of done better but i'm new to customising so i thought it would turn out totally ____e

to answer your questions , the head is the jason statham head play that i've sculpted over with sculpty clay and repainted , the outfit i made from scratch using faux leather then i painted on that also , the body is a slim truetype , i know what your sayin about a bulkier body but i kinda went for a more comic book version although i do like the movie (directors cut ) and some of the poses i have planned will suit i slimmer more articulated body better . another thing is i'm gunna pose him with punisher , blade and wolverine and i did'nt want him to look as bulky as them 3 . also my ideal version version of dd is the one drawn by joe quesada so i like the slim body , big chin and large head look with the wild flawing nunchacks so i'm happy with it , theres things i think i could of done better but i'm new to customising so i thought it would turn out totally ____e

Great work on the sculpting and paint work:clap thats amazing that you made that outfit yourself, for the first time customizing that is fantastic work, it looks manufactured. The slim is in my opinion is to small, maybe use the narrow ttm18 as its still not bulky and would fit the uniform a little better and would still look good posed with the figures you mentioned IMHO. All in all thought great work and looking forward to more of your customs:hi5:

Nice work mate! :clap

DD is one of my all time fave Marvel guys, so I totally I agree with the earlier comment about him being neglected these days.. keep that DD flag flying dude! :duff

Looks more like a Neil Patrick Harris. Was this one of Barney Stinson's accepted challenges?

Maybe don't post this in EVERY forum dude...quit spamming the forums with off topic DD posts :cuckoo:

For a custom its OK, but I wouldn't tag Hot Toys in front of it as it looks nothing like something HT would do....just say 1/6 custom daredevil...

Why is the costume so loose on him? did you try a true type muscle body?

Dont pay any attention to Riddick he's a **** at the best of times

Where's your Peter Parker review Ric?

Dont pay any attention to Riddick he's a **** at the best of times

Where's your Peter Parker review Ric?

Ha, I'm looking forward to RIDDICKS reply to that lol

Nice custom though & damn impressive with that fact that this is your 1st attempt.

Cut "hot toys" out from the thread title, geez :slap

does it really matter nitpickers ????

I was about to say that myself, but I wouldn't have posted so arrogantly like he did, the only recognizable hot toys part of your custom that I can see are the gloves which look to belong to first avengers cap. I feel you should replace "Hot toys" with "My" simply because it's your custom and you built it, hot toys get enough credit for there own figures!:lol

Onto the figure itself, it looks really good but I feel you should fill out that suit more with a bigger body, that should fix the head too which looks a little big and replace those boots with a pair that hug around his legs better, long military boots perhaps.

Back