• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HCG 1/2 Terminator Endoskeleton bust - UK! - PRICE CUT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nofixio

Freaked Out
Reaction score
£450 plus postage, 4% for PayPal or free bank transfer!

This is a bit of a rare treat, it's only to be found on eBay for prices exceeding £650. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270946670243.

Of course, none of the ones on eBay are present in the UK. Therefore, you end up paying increased shipping costs, import tax and customs fees on top of that £650. Therefore this is a great opportunity for UK collectors!

So why am I selling this for £200 less than the chaps on eBay? Put simply, the finger joints are delicate and a couple snapped off when I tried fitting them into the guns. It as since been fully repaired with glue and the fingers actually fit now as they can be 'bent' a little at the joint. To summarise, the items which were fixed are:

Two trigger fingers, the left little finger, a gun barrel. The tip of the right finger is missing but is included.

To repeat, these have been glued back and are not noticeable unless viewed up close. I'm sure people will gladly accept the huge price reduction for such small flaws. It has already been taken apart and packaged up (5 layers of bubble wrap + peanuts!).

On the plus side, apparently most of these shipped with bright white teeth - mine are very well weathered and look much better than others I have seen.

PM me for any more questions or offers! My eBay ID is thetookeybird 178 positive feedback.

Link to pictures: here, I've included 4 pictures that are not mine (marked) that show this piece off to its best. (EDIT: Pictures are back!)

Last edited:
Re: Terminator bust and Neytiri Avatar Statue - UK!

Neytiri sold!

Last edited:
Re: Terminator bust and Neytiri Avatar Statue - UK!

Still available chaps!

Re: Terminator bust and Neytiri Avatar Statue - UK! - PRICE CUT

Hi I messaged you re neytiri statue :)

Has the gun barrel been repaired in picture 2?

Looks like glue around the end and you never mentioned it in the description?

Indeed it has been, which I did mention in my description.

Hi Mate.
I can honestly say Neytiri is a beautiful statue as you bought it from me. :lol
Good luck with the sale of your fine items.
Edit; I should add I sold it brand new, never out of the box.

Last edited:

Haha great stuff. It is in as good condition now as when you sold it unto me. Unfortunately, I find myself in the undesirable position of simply not having enough space for it.

Back