questions about freddy sweater.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caine

Super Freak
Reaction score
I need 1/6 scale sweater fabric to produce a run of sweaters for custom figures. I've asked around with no avail. something that could definitely help me is ... how would you guys describe the color of freddy's sweater in the first film...I mean really specific colors. photography can distort color, and I'm confused on how to approach looking for a solid piece of fabric. When I look at the sweaters being produced by beto, and moe, they apppear red and dark charcoal with only a very slight hint of green at certain angles. help me out here!

Last edited:
Re: Looking for 1/6 Freddy sweater fabric

What are you up to Caine dont going making your own sweaters and not sharing lol good luck on the search may want to ask moe about fabric he and his tailor put togeather some great looking sweaters

Last edited:

What are you up to Caine dont going making your own sweaters and not sharing lol good luck on the search may want to ask moe about fabric he and his tailor out togeather some great looking sweaters

I was on the list, but unfortunately I had to decline. I'm on a relatively tight budget with my wedding coming up. So I figured let someone else grab one. I really wanted one though. I'm almost finished with the 84 freddy sculpt and hat, and I bought materials today for a functioning glove. Thought if I could get some sweater material I could put a whole set together. I'll see if moe is willing to part with some info!

well good luck with your search and cant wait to see what you turn out you thinking of selling a few full figures?also i got my loomis head today great stuff caine thats 2 for 2 on my list that you nailed and im sure you wont disapoint with freddy

well good luck with your search and cant wait to see what you turn out you thinking of selling a few full figures?also i got my loomis head today great stuff caine thats 2 for 2 on my list that you nailed and im sure you wont disapoint with freddy

I'd like to put out some full figures. we'll see what happens. Thanks for your support, and I'm really happy you like the loomis. I Hope its a good fit. let me know if there are any issues.

how would you guys describe the color of freddy's sweater in the first film...I mean really specific colors. photography can distort color, and I'm confused on how to approach looking for a solid piece of fabric. When I look at the sweaters being produced by beto, and moe, they apppear red and dark charcoal with only a very slight hint of green at certain angles. help me out here!

If it's part 1 it should be more greenish if I'm not mistaken. Watch "Never Sleep Again" it's a great documentary. Craven used red and green because they're the two colors most difficult to see next to each other.

If it's part 1 it should be more greenish if I'm not mistaken. Watch "Never Sleep Again" it's a great documentary. Craven used red and green because they're the two colors most difficult to see next to each other.

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly::goodpost:

And yeah. Never Sleep Again and His Name Was Jason are a must for any fan of 80's slashers.

Back