• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow Maquette, Comiquette and LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HulkSmash

Super Freak
Reaction score
Making room for some new statues so I'm putting the following up for sale. Please PM me if interested in any of the below for any further details. (Will consider all serious offers)

Also the prices below don't include shipping so if you're interested please let me know your zip code and I'll verify what that shipping price will be. I've found UPS to be the most efficient and cost effective, but am willing to ship through another carrier if need be.

Sideshow Collectibles:
Kratos Maquette (regular) $350
Vampirella Comiquette (regular) $300
Colossus legendary scale bust (EX) $200
Magneto legendary scale bust (EX) $200
Silver Surfer Comiquette (EX) $400

Last edited:
Are you sure the Magneto and Colossus busts are not legendary scale, instead of life size?

Pretty sure SS didnt' release a lifesize of those two yet

Hey would you sell only the print for Galactus?

Are you sure the Magneto and Colossus busts are not legendary scale, instead of life size?

Pretty sure SS didnt' release a lifesize of those two yet

Sorry VS I'm looking to sell the statue as a whole, but thanks for the inquiry.

Thanks MrStay, it was a late one at work last night and completely shows where my head was. The Colossus and Magneto LSBs are legendary scale busts, not life sized busts...although SSC should totally make those. :wink1:

Back