SECOND POTENTIAL SIDESHOW NEWSLETTER QUESTIONNAIRE 8/4/06 PLEASE READ!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannieDarKo

Destined Tragic Soul
Reaction score
In light of the recent success of our first questionnaire, we at Sideshow Collectibles have felt the need to revise the guidelines for becoming a “true collector.” Due to the overwhelming amount of people “passing” the test, and the Gay Dolphin population increasing exponentially, we feel that one of our “true collectors” has in fact become a Gay Dolphin and has leaked the proper answers to the test, in an attempt to infiltrate are lofty ranks. We have luckily weeded out the Gay Dolphins who managed to cheat their way to true collector status, and now offer up to you our new and improved true collector application. Fear not fellow “true collectors”, for it may seem more difficult to the average Gay Dolphin, but a true “true collector” should have no problem passing.

1.When you pass a Gay Dolphin on the street, do you let him know how much you disapprove of his chosen lifestyle?
2.Is gray your favorite color?
3.When you think of the Gay Dolphin lifestyle, does it make you feel sick?
4.When you think of the “true collector” lifestyle, does it make you feel good?
5.If you knew a family member was a Gay Dolphin, would you take the necessary steps to prevent them from spreading their vile disease.
6. Do you realize the immense cost in the fabrication of blue pants?
7.Do you think that 179 is the perfect number?
8.Do you believe that heaven is a place reserved only for “true collectors.”
9.Is it okay for Gay Dolphins to be involved in the process of making one of your desired collectibles?
10. Do you like chocolate chip cookies?
That is the end of the test. Here are the answers. Grade yourself and be honest.

1. Yes. When passing a Gay Dolphin on the street, not only should you let them know you disapprove of them, you should show it as well. Preferably by throwing rotten vegetables at them and sticking foreign objects in their blowholes.
2.Yes. Every true collector knows that Gray is the most beautiful color. It is the rarest of all colors, making it highly desirable for us true collectors. Rumors abound that only 10 gallons of Gray point are left in this world and Sideshow has nine of them. Sadly the 10th gallon is believed to be in the possession of an upper level Gay Dolphin.
3.Yes. How can it not. These “people” and we use that term loosely, make their living buying and selling off the hopes and dreams of true collectors everywhere.
4.Of course. How can you not feel good knowing that God loves you the most and chosen you to spread his message of true collecterism around the world.
5.Yes. Kill them. If you would like you can also torture them for you own amusement.
6.Yes. It is widely known to true collectors how expensive blue pants are to make. Like gray paint, blue fabric has become a rare commodity. We here at Sideshow contain the last swatches of blue fabric in existence and must charge accordingly when used. Every time it is used on a rare collectible, not only is the collectible rare, but the blue pants on the collectible. Sadly like gray paint there will come a day when collectors will no longer be able to purchase new items featuring gray paintjobs and expensive blue pants.
7.Yes. 179 is indeed the perfect number. As it is written in the limited edition Sideshow Bible signed by Jesus, the first true collector, who was crucified at the hands of Gay Dolphins: “I say unto you, my true collector children, that henceforth 179 will be the perfect number and is only reserved for those special collectibles that are worthy of such a number and edition size.” This passage is from the Gospel according to Chicky, verse 7, chapter 9.
8.Of course it is. Heaven is a vast warehouse filled with every rare collectible you missed in your lifetime to the hands of an evil Gay Dolphin.
9. Of course it is. Because if for some reason you don’t kill a Gay Dolphin, you should at least make them your slave.
10.Yes, chocolate chip cookies are the Sideshow Approved True Collector cookie. How can any true collector resist a warm doughy chocolate chip cookie. They were Jesus’ favorite as well. Also, for our “true collectors” we at Sideshow offer our highly limited and highly delectable Gray Cookies with blue Chocolate chips. This is the rarest and most beautiful cookie on earth.
Thanks for taking the test. We hope you are worthy enough to join are true collector ranks. And always remember a the best Gay Dolphin is either dead or your slave.

Yours Truly,

The Sideshow Collectibles Team

sunlitdolphinsaq4.jpg

I heard the guy who writes these things is in fact the upper level Gay Dolphin who stole the 10th Gallon of Sideshow's Gray paint.

TheWitchKing said:
I hate to say this but FINALLY someone who is piecing this together. :clap
Yes, soon the pieces of this conspiracy will all make sense.

DannieDarKo said:
chocolate chip cookies are the Sideshow Approved True Collector cookie. How can any true collector resist a warm doughy chocolate chip cookie. They were Jesus’ favorite as well. Also, for our “true collectors” we at Sideshow offer our highly limited and highly delectable Gray Cookies with blue Chocolate chips. This is the rarest and most beautiful cookie on earth.

First off , all cookies are great (I should know, I eat em every day:D )

Regarding those Grey cookies. I will probably be able to blag a crateload from SS as part of my expanding cookie import/export adventures.
So if any of you guys need some to chew on whilst sitting at your desks awaiting a specific Priority Pre-order these cookies will be da bomb!!!!

Im even gonna try and have a word with the creative design team so you can get a pic of Dusty on the packaging.( she will be smilin at ya while about to scoff one of these rare delights):cool: LOL

I hope there is gonna be another test, cause I failed this one as well. Can this new one at lest be a "fair" test? Maybe where the test is grey instead of blue or black ink.

I think my medication dulled my senses. I managed to barely pass the last test, and almost passed this one, save for question six. I always look at the world in shades of grey, and feel I am a true collector for, I am, and openly admit to being porpophobic. I don't care what species of grey mammal you are.

Bannister said:
I heard the guy who writes these things is in fact the upper level Gay Dolphin who stole the 10th Gallon of Sideshow's Gray paint.

:rotfl :lol :rotfl Your best one yet Dannie, sorry Dave; but you know it too! :lol

dolphin_cow.jpg

DannieDarKo said:

6. Do you realize the immense cost in the fabrication of blue pants?

6.Yes. It is widely known to true collectors how expensive blue pants are to make. Like gray paint, blue fabric has become a rare commodity. We here at Sideshow contain the last swatches of blue fabric in existence and must charge accordingly when used. Every time it is used on a rare collectible, not only is the collectible rare, but the blue pants on the collectible. Sadly like gray paint there will come a day when collectors will no longer be able to purchase new items featuring gray paintjobs and expensive blue pants.

I found this one to be the funniest!

JS :rotfl

Dannnie...

I must adress this before it gets out of control. As I have a "freind" in the gay dolphin community, he finds this test to be vey one sided. My "freind" has suffered a life long full of torment at the hands of these so called "true collectors"....

Its is my "freinds" decleration that "true collectors" are in fact gay dolphins in the closet, so to speak. My "freind" has in fact proven this theroy...please listen.

1: "true collectors" flock to the gayest color in the world, gray. The color in fact of gay dolphins.

2: "true collectors" clamer for the most beatiful sought after fabric,blue. The very color of the water in which gay dolphins make gay love.

And....

3:Jesus has long said gay dolphins were the chosen people. "true collectors" have long since wanted to be in the good graces of Jesus, so they may be let into heaven. Were they will find many rare collectibles own by gay dolphins.

4: "true collectors" covet the possessions of gay dolphins.

Think about that!

Last edited:
Originally Posted by King Darkness
Dannnie...

I must adress this before it gets out of control. As I have a "freind" in the gay dolphin community, he finds this test to be vey one sided. My "freind" has suffered a life long full of torment at the hands of these so called "true collectors"....

Its is my "freinds" decleration that "true collectors" are in fact gay dolphins in the closet, so to speak. My "freind" has in fact proven this theroy...please listen.

1: "true collectors" flock to the gayest color in the world, gray. The color in fact of gay dolphins.

2: "true collectors" clamer for the most beatiful sought after fabric,blue. The very color of the water in which gay dolphins make gay love.

And....

3:Jesus has long said gay dolphins were the chosen people. "true collectors" have long since wanted to be in the good graces of Jesus, so they may be let into heaven. Were they will find many rare collectibles own by gay dolphins.

4: "true collectors" covet the possessions of gay dolphins.

Think about that!

A most excellent observation King. In fact I have always believed a "True Collector" can be a gay flipper and vice versa.

DannieDarKo said:
A most excellent observation King. In fact I have always believed a "True Collector" can be a gay flipper and vice versa.
Danny clear your pm box. The truth is about to be revealed.

Back