• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Autographed batman movie photos!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaggyfx

Super Freak
Reaction score
hung onto these for a while, getting rid of them, they need a home, not my garage:)

Tommy Lee Jones, Drew Barrymore, Julie Mazar from batman forever w/ certificate $90 dlvd
DSC03004.jpg

Michael Keaton/Michelle Pfifer batman returns (awesome photo)
$100 dlvd
DSC03003.jpg

Arnold Schwazerfanalsckvnadiereferererereerer batman and robin
$60 dlvd
DSC03000.jpg

Jim Carrey batman forever
$70 dlvd
DSC02999.jpg

Cillian Murphy batman begins (currently looking for certificate from our move:()
$50 dlvd
DSC02997.jpg

Uma Thurman batman and robin
$40 dlvd
DSC02996.jpg

Danny DeVito/Michelle batman returns
$80 dlvd
DSC02995.jpg

JACK NICHOLSON 89 batman
$100 dlvd
DSC02994.jpg

Last edited:
I'm very sorry to post this, but I feel it is in the best interest of all members, including the OP.

Unfortunately, these signatures are very obvious forgeries. My advice to the OP is to seek a refund from the original seller. If you'd like more confirmation that these are forgeries, post them over at autograph magazine live and get the opinions of experts over there, or submit these online to PSA/DNA for a quick opinion.

The Schwarzenegger and Tommy Lee Jones are most obvious (on top of that, TLJ rarely ever signed in public, especially Batman stuff). Nicholson is also quite obvious. Keaton, Uma and Michelle are more clever forgeries, but they are still off to a trained eye. That same Keaton/Michelle shot is on ebay all the time. Ask yourself this, knowing that both Pfeiffer and Keaton are very tough signatures to get: how did someone end up with a whole stack of them?

I'm very sorry to post this, but I feel it is in the best interest of all members, including the OP.

Unfortunately, these signatures are very obvious forgeries. My advice to the OP is to seek a refund from the original seller. If you'd like more confirmation that these are forgeries, post them over at autograph magazine live and get the opinions of experts over there, or submit these online to PSA/DNA for a quick opinion.

The Schwarzenegger and Tommy Lee Jones are most obvious (on top of that, TLJ rarely ever signed in public, especially Batman stuff). Nicholson is also quite obvious. Keaton, Uma and Michelle are more clever forgeries, but they are still off to a trained eye. That same Keaton/Michelle shot is on ebay all the time. Ask yourself this, knowing that both Pfeiffer and Keaton are very tough signatures to get: how did someone end up with a whole stack of them?

:goodpost:thanks for the info:hi5::hi5:...i was tempted to get that joker poster!

Be careful with Keaton. He doesn't sign often and his signature is easy to forge. He also has a contract with Celebrity Authentics and as a part of it he is not signing any Batman pictures outside of what they are selling.

Well that's awesome now that ozzfan has made me look like some sort of scam artist when I didn't know any better. I hope no one thinks that

Well that's awesome now that ozzfan has made me look like some sort of scam artist when I didn't know any better. I hope no one thinks that

I just wanna vouch for shaggy that he's one of the most honest guys I know on here. I refuse to believe that this person is even remotely trying to rip anyone off. I'm not really an expert on signatures but before anyone can go into any conclusions, maybe we could get a real expert opinion? I just dunno where to get that.

you have always been a straight up honest guy, I can't think anyone would suspect you would try to scam people. Look at it this way, its better people know now, then buy from you and go to get the signatures verified and find out they are fake.

That's the last thing I intended to do. I have no doubt that you just didn't know any better and got taken by an untrustworthy dealer. It's not your fault at all. Once again, I suggest that you take this up with the people you bought them from to try to get your money back.

EndlessRAIN, I have a massive autograph collection and I deal with items worth up to thousands of dollars. My reputation in authentication is known in the horror section of this board. Beyond that, I've provided two alternative options to check authenticity on these pieces in my first post on this matter. Posting them on the autograph magazine live forum will get you free opinions. PSA/DNA will offer you opinions through the "quick opinion" service for $7.50 each.

Better yet, put that Schwarzenegger autograph up against a known exemplar (use either the art print Sideshow sold that were hand signed or an official trading card from Conan or Batman that was hand signed, or a PSA/DNA example available on ebay) and you will see the difference right away. That's the easiest one to tell right off the bat. People with a better trained eye will see the problems with the others. People who know about the signing habits of these actors will also see the problems.

Back