• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: GG SW Busts & Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astro666

Super Freak
Reaction score
So my move is now only a couple weeks away. I'm moving down to Portland, Oregon on July 14th and I'm going to be moving in with my sister and her family for a while. I'm in the process of packing everything up and it's going into storage. About a quarter of my stuff is already packed up and ready to go, but the rest of it is going to be getting packed up in the next week or so. If you want to get something, now would be the time to do it because once evrything is packed up and ready to go into storage I will not be bumping this thread. I want to give a shout out to everybody who has already purchased something from me and just say thank you for helping me to lighten the load of stuff that I have to move. I'm glad that since I am having to sell some of my stuff, that it went to fellow freaks. Feel free to make an offer on multiple items. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question in here or send me a pm. All of these are complete, undamaged and in the original art box and in perfect condition unless otherwise noted, some even have the original shipping box and if that's the case then that's what I will ship it out in. Some items have never even been displayed but almost all the items have been opened and inspected for quality. I will not ship international unless you are willing to pay the extra shipping, sorry. Prices do NOT include shipping unless otherwise specified. Buyer pays Paypal fees. Local pick-up is welcome too. Thanks for checking out my post.

-GG Grand Moff Tarkin Mini-Bust, $80 +$10 shipping. Displayed, complete with box & CoA.

-GG Greedo Mini Bust, $50 +$10 shipping. Displayed, complete with box & CoA.

-GG Momaw Nadon (Hammerhead) Mini Bust, $45 +$10 shipping. Displayed, complete with box & CoA.

-SOLD-Gentle Giant Stormtrooper 12 inch Modular Statue, $160 shipped. Displayed, complete with box.

-GG Obi-Wan Kenobi Mini-Bust ANH version, $40 +$10 shipping. Displayed, complete with box & CoA.

-GG Spirit of Obi-Wan Kenobi Light-Up Mini Bust, $30 +$10 shipping. Displayed, complete with box & CoA.

-GG Wicket W. Warrick Mini Bust, $55 +$10 shipping. Opened and examined to ensure quality.

-GG Figrin D'an Mini Bust, $40 +$10 shipping. Displayed, complete with box & CoA.

-GG Garindan Mini Bust, $70 +$10 shipping. Displayed, complete with box & CoA.

-GG Emperor's Royal Guard Mini Bust 2007, $30 +$10 shipping. Displayed, complete with box & CoA.

-GG Admiral Ackbar Mini Bust $30 +$10 shipping. Displayed, complete with box & CoA.

-Star Wars Gentle Giant Clone Commander Bust 5 Pack, Edition #68 of 500, $395 shipped. Includes Neyo, Cody, Bacara, Gree & Bly, displayed, complete and will ship out in the original shipper box as well, can not be parted out.

-GG Infantry Battle Droid Mini Bust, $50 shipped. Opened only to ensure quality and remove batteries.

-GG Darth Maul Mini Bust, $40 +$10 shipping. Displayed, complete with box & CoA.

-GG Darth Maul Holographic Mini Bust, $35 +$10 shipping. Displayed, complete with box & CoA.

-SOLD GG General Grievous Mini Bust, $45 +$10 shipping. Displayed, complete with box & CoA.

-GG Senate Guard Mini Bust, $35 +$10 shipping. Displayed, complete with box & CoA.

-SOLD GG Darth Talon Mini Bust, $45 +$10 shipping. Displayed, complete with box & CoA.

-GG Airborne Commander (Mace Windu's Attack Battalion) Mini Bust, $40 +$10 shipping. MIB, only opened to ensure quality.

-SOLD GG Aayla Secura Mini Bust, $60 +$15 shipping. Displayed, complete with box & CoA.

-SOLD GG Shaak Ti Mini Bust, $40 +$10 shipping. Displayed, complete with box & CoA.

-GG Jango Fett version 2 Mini Bust, $60 +$15 shipping. Displayed, complete with box & CoA.

-GG Obi-Wan Kenobi in Clone Trooper Armor Mini Bust, $35 +$10 shipping. Displayed, complete with box & CoA.

-SOLD GG Darth Nihilus Mini Bust, $37 +$10 shipping. Only opened to ensure quality.

-GG C-3PO Chrome Mini Bust MBNA Exclusive, $50 +$10 shipping. Displayed, complete.

-GG C-3PO AOTC Mini Bust, $50 +$10 shipping. Displayed, complete.

-Commander Bly mini-bust by Gentle Giant, limited edition of 2000*, $125 OBO +$15 shipping. Never displayed, still in the original box, in perfect condition, only opened to ensure quality of bust. I ended up being able to buy the box set of the Commanders from GG, but also managed to get this individually. I've had it stored away since then but I have checked the bust out and it is in perfect condition. All reasonable offers will be considered.
*Only available at the 2007 Gentle Giant @ Forbidden Planet Event UK.

-GG Darth Vader ROTS 2005 Mini Bust, $35 +$10 shipping. Displayed, complete with box & CoA.

-SOLD GG Aurra Sing Mini Bust, $39 +$15 shipping. Never displayed, opened to ensure quality, complete with box & CoA.

-GG The Force Unleashed Darth Vader Mini Bust, $30 +$10 shipping. Displayed, complete with box & CoA.

-SOLD GG Emperor Palpatine Mini Bust, $60 +$10 shipping. Displayed, complete with box & CoA.

-GG Coruscant Clone Trooper Mini Bust, $45 +$10 shipping. Displayed, complete with box & CoA.

-GG Utapau Clone Trooper Mini Bust, $60 +$10 shipping. Displayed, complete with box & CoA.

-GG 501st Special Ops Clone Trooper Mini Bust, $50 +$10 shipping. Displayed, complete with box & CoA.

-GG ROTS white Clone Trooper Mini Bust, includes the AT-TE Accessory Pack, $70 +$15 shipping. Displayed, complete with both boxes. The AT-TE helmet pad & pauldron are currently displayed on the bust and I will NOT remove them for shipping.

-GG Plo Koon Mini Bust, $35 +$10 shipping. Displayed, complete with box & CoA.

-GG Qui-Gon Jinn Mini Bust, $35 +$10 shipping. Displayed, complete with box & CoA

-GG Darth Vader Anakin Reveal Mini Bust, $35 +$10 shipping. Displayed, complete with box & CoA.

-SOLD-GG Republic Commando Boss Mini Bust, $55 +$13 shipping. Never opened or displayed, with CoA.

-Gentle Giant Hoth Bust-Ups Ice-Pack, $20 +$10 shipping. This is the complete set of the variant Hoth Bust-Ups. It includes Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver, Han in Hoth gear, Darth Vader, Wampa and Luke in Hoth gear. It is complete, in the original box, never taken out or displayed.

I have many other Gentle Giant Star Wars busts that I haven't posted on here yet, so if you are looking for one in particular let me know.

You can also check out my other "For Sale" thread for 1/6th figures and accessories, thanks.

Last edited:
Bump in the afternoon. The Aayla, Nihilus and Aurra busts are sold.

Last edited:
Sorry Hornz but I don't have the Ultimate Sith bust, never got that set unfortunately, it looked pretty cool though.

Yup, sorry Tony but the Aayla bust is gone.
Added the Boss Republic Commando bust.

Last edited:
Back