• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ft:babydoll japan version SOLD!please remove

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timberline1123

Super Freak
Reaction score
100_0238.jpg
HELLO,im looking to trade my mint condition babydoll japan version comes from smokfree and petfree home comes with box and coa lookingfor either sideshow friday the 13th jason ex,a uruk-hai-berserker or a sideshow leatherface but will listen to what you have to offer https://s1245.photobucket.com/alums/gg596/shelbymustang1/?action=view&current=100_0238.jpg after you hit this link hit albums you will see more pics also pm me if interested
100_0241.jpg
100_0240.jpg
100_0242.jpg
100_0239.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Ft:babydoll japan version

Shes a beauty hit me up with any trade offers,bump it

Last edited:

Hello, who ever is interested in buying I will sell babydoll for$550 shipping included if looking to trade I want samevalue in trade $900 the average of what they are going for now

So 550.00 shipped? Wow very good deal. This is a steal, I wished I waited for this one. Bump for a once in a life time deal. Someone who needs baby doll hurry up and buy this!

My feedback is good you can check for yourself if you want

Last edited:

Please refrain from interfering with other members for sales threads. Buyer beware is always good advice, but its up to buyers to decide for themselves.

Alright this is the last bump before it goes to ebay its a great price alot cheaper than what they are going for on ebay $550.00.shipped in us only international must pay for shipping,thanks for looking

Alright this is the last bump before it goes to ebay its a great price alot cheaper than what they are going for on ebay $550.00.shipped in us only international must pay for shipping,thanks for looking
Bump again for this great deal,
I agree. This price is about 125.00 to 250.00 cheaper than eBay. It's a must have statue, quality is insanely well detail. Someone will be sorry if they don't buy it here like me and end up paying a lot more later on. If I didn't buy one last week I would jump on this likes dog going for bacon. It's one he'll of a deal that most likely won't happen again. I remember emailing a seller at statue forums who was selling this for 900.00+ dollars to please give it to me for 750.00 and he said no way. So just wanted to let everyone know this is very hard to co e by at this price and it's very nice of this guy to offer it at a much lower price than eBay, when most people would not even consider it at all. Lol watch when it's gone someone will email for this.

Back